• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nayan

• mr insano

• FurryBlueNaki

• jackson

FurryBlueNaki

My tulpa sees me naked, or going to the bathroom, and he just says "intriguing". I don't think it's weird at all.

Chance doesn't feel alien to me either, though there is a subtle difference in the mindvoice because I realize I am not parroting him at all. Though he says "just kidding" a lot when he says something wrong.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Luminesce

Remember (for example) just because your tulpa can talk now doesn't mean you can leave it at that. You still have to practice, apparently tulpas can regress in progress if they never practice ____ (talking, being imposed, etc.) Nothing in creating a tulpa is just a "Oh good we're at this point, we can stop now". If your tulpa becomes sentient and then they never use that/it's taken for granted, they may start losing it (which feels like/is basically your tulpa "fading").

Once you've made considerable progress it's not a huge deal, but you should still remember to give them specific attention occasionally. (IE imposing them just to hug them, or starting a conversation that requires some thought)

Also, I force/impose/everything better in the shower too, it's easier to think clearly for some reason. And again yeah, when I imposed one of my tulpas in the shower in clothes, they said they'd be more comfortable naked. Not much experience visualizing my tulpas naked, so that was interesting. It's only awkward if you treat it that way though.. you literally inhabit the same body. Plus fancy dresses like Tewi's and Flandre's take up a lot of room in my already relatively small shower. They've taken to standing inside the (transparent, in my mind) walls, or just using the imposition time to, say, sit on the roof and look at the moon. Imposed location doesn't really affect ability to communicate.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

There's no guide on it here, but there are some helpful techniques in the Constructs for Newbies guide here. I think psi balls are connected to tulpas in that psi balls are a form of tactile and sometimes visual imposition. Lesenthe, who wrote that guide, also thinks they're connected, but he thinks that both are made up of "subtle energy". He also believes that sentient thoughtforms always go bad, which we know isn't true. But he does have some neat ideas.

Apparently some people can make it so these psi balls continue to exist for hours or days at a time. I can't do that. The most I've managed is getting them to stay for a few minutes after I took one hand away. I can't ever take both hands away.

I've thought about sculpting Fenchurch a body out of psi balls, which seems like it would be a shortcut to imposition, but I obviously don't have the skill yet.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson