Halo

ThunderClap

So, to any Xbox gamers out there, the Master Chief Collection comes out tomorrow (11/11/2014). If you don't know, its Halo 1 Anniversary, 2 Anniversary, 3 and 4 with multiplayer, all-in-one. If anyone here is getting it, we should all totally do a custom game lobby. My gamertag is PlayerFaux, feel free to add me.

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

Far Cry 4! Far Cry 4! Pc gaming master race! (Plus Five Nights At Freddy's 2 is awesome as well)

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

I have a 360 but It won't play discs any more so I don't use it except for movies. And I never liked halo, although people tell me I played the worst one(ODST).

Pc master race. Although chivalry medieval warfare is coming out on box I know it's going to be so bad compared to pc.

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

Tulpa: Hanako

Far Cry 4 is AMAZING! A lot better quality for $60 than Halo, in my opinion.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

I'm so embarrassed I literally just bought Halo 2 for my PC the other day.

I'm so behind the technology curve

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

^It's okay. I play Counter Strike: Source (2004) all the time

I want that game so bad... Well, the collection of older Halos and Halo 2 remade. However instead of buying an xbox one I bought some airsoft gear and a sniper... Halo is the only real redeeming point of xbox really. I would love to play with you guys though. I also loved ODST. It was just different, and I wish they had taken the whole stealth thing on the streets a bit farther. Also I can't get on xbox live, as the ethernet in my xbox broke... somehow. I've tried fixing it, but to no avail... time to spend some cash on a cheap wireless adapter.

Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

"Step by step, moment by moment"