Mafia III: Elves in Space!

sushi

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sort of at a loss as to what to do this time, without Laach making a scene the first day.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Drifting with him is a magic wand.

Oh

How many crewmembers do we have left? And how many are mutineers/parasites?

We're gonna have to start taking shots in the psychological dark, or this ship going to be thoroughly borked by tomorrow night.

Any ideas?

I think altogether, there was:

Brassow

Muffin

Yuki

jean-luc

Enny

Quetzal

Me

and technically Laach and Seras are here, but they're not.. actually here.

And now that those two are dead, that leaves Muffin Yuki, Enny, Quetzal, and Me, effectively. Because it would be kind of weird to lynch one of the two guys who have been sleeping this whole time.

I'm going to assume that there is one brain parasite, and two mutineers. Which leaves two of us innocent, and the other three want to kill us. Until (and if) Laach and Seras get here, and assuming neither of them are bad. We can know with complete certainty that there are at least two bad people among us, since two died, and I'm pretty sure no one person can kill two.

So it's possible that there's one brain parasite out here and one mutineer, while the other could be Laach or Seras. Or all three are here. In which case I'm scared.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Well, if we don't shove anyone out of the airlock by tonight (you'd think we'd have a brig.. And a system for scanning people's brains, for that matter), we're pretty much dead by the end of tomorrow.

Yeah, we could accidentally push an innocent out, but it's what now? Could be anywhere in 1-4/4-1, and only one crewmember is a scary thought. I don't think it's that bad though, or the game would probably be over by the end of tonight.

That being said, I'm at a loss.

We could always draw straws..?

I'm not sure what we can do either. There's very little information we can use right now unless people come forward with what they know from special roles.

I suppose a random lynch is in order, with a lack of anything else to work with. Seeing as two people died, we can know for sure there's a parasite with us, and at least one mutineer. Who do we kill?

Feel free to ask me anything.

Suffering is self-imposed. Don't let it control you.

I was tempted not to say anything, but I'm feeling either you, or Muffin. Muffin's been awful quiet, and you? Well, I've just got a feeling.

But I think Muffin is one of the bad ones over you, soo..

I hope I'm wrong about you, Yuki. I really do. If I die this night, guys, fulfill a dead man's wish and ghost her tomorrow. I'm willing to put myself on the line. If I die, please cremate me and spread my ashes on the next alcohol-oriented planet, please.

Of course, knowing my luck it's actually Kiahdaj and Quetzal or something, and both of my hunches are wrong.

Here goes nothing..

##Muffin

(you'd think we'd have a brig.. And a system for scanning people's brains, for that matter)

The problem with a brig is that people on the outside can let prisoners out. You'd have to be damn sure that every mutineer was in there for it to be effective.

And the ship is equipped with a Cuisinart Brainscanatron 3000. The only problem is that the high tachyon content of the tequila can give a false negative on brain scans because it shows the brain as it was at a previous point in history.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I haven't really been feeling well lately, so I'm not gonna be able to finish this.

And, by the way, I'm a mutineer. Kill me.

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

Okay, that's all I needed to hear:

##Muffin

Also, Enny, I share your bad feeling about Yuki. And frankly, there are pretty good odds that any given person is guilty, anyway