Mafia V: Ebolaids!

Quetzal the furdragon

Whoa, when was that rule established, Quetzal? In previous games, wasn't it just a stalemate, and the mafia would swoop in at night? And if the second vote in a stalemate is moot, then what's the use in the ##Nokill, or whatever? That makes it a kinda useless command, huh.

Well, not much I can do now. Good game? That kinda blows.

Edit: Because fuk tha police, I mean, if Snivie dies today, I guess I can just murder one of you tonight, and be the first one to get a vote in tomorrow, but like

This seems weird.. Screw the rest of you, I'm considering it a draw with favoritism towards carriers.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why's the game over? If you're my innocent lab partner, you can also vote for Snivie and then we can team up on Picard. And if you're mafia, you can uh. Just pretend to be innocent. It can still go either way, I think.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Oh okay then.

Also ha-ha I can double post

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Idunno, I mean, just

The #Nokill command is totally useless now that I know that it doesn't affect the outcome of a draw, and would be useless in any other scenario

I was actually kinda just betting on being able to use that today.

I mean, for all intents and purposes, ##Snivie, death to the carriers, I'll just not sleep until the game is over now that I'm awares to the unfairness of draws, which aren't even draws >:T

Edit: Oh, Ninja'd. I guess the ending to this one is dependant on how you wanna see it. I imagine beautifully strangling a giraffe with my bare-hands, Picard's corpse upping the, honestly, sensual mood.

Sexy.

ALL HAIL THE ALL POWERFUL DOUBLE POSTER (no fair!)

so uh, good... game?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Good game. Seems like I always die. Maybe I should lay low next game.

And how do you strangle a giraffe? It seems like you'd need 20 pairs of hands. Our maybe there's just 20 effective places to put your hands. I guess that would work.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Dude. I remember the rule for stalemates being established since the first mafia. And that's how I won the last game. Anyways, since I guess this game is ending, we'll do another one, I want to host it too, I've got another crazy theme in mind

I'm not seeing it in the rules established in the initial post, so if it's something that's just, like, done, then that's kinda silly. Not exactly a stalemate if it's not a stalemate.

But alrighty.

I've been sleeping for like, sixteen to seventeen hours a day lately, and waking up to pay attention to this has been hard. I'll probably sit out of the next one, assuming it starts soon. Give it a week or so and I'm good.

Edit: I'm sure just going for the top, or thinnest part in general would work, Shui.