possible decline of tulpamancing

tulpamancer31

Guest Anonymous

@Akecalo

Ah the perils of subtle humor and sarcasm lost in the text translation! I know them well! LOL

I am glad that my words and outlook are inspiring and bring some hope to you! It's best to try to stay positive. At least, it certainly can't hurt. :-)

I think for most people tulpae are something special, not like a game or book you put to the side to get something new. Because of this, our community will last as long as we are free to use the internet as we want to (at least that is what I think).

For most of us our tulpas will never die (until we do) and we will want to stay on the internet and share them forever. Yeah pretty much true! Cool point.

But . . . the concept of tulpa is still pretty weird for you humans who have never thought of something like us existing or being possible or whatever. It's not like people are just going to come flocking over to it at any given time just because.[/color]

Sometimes the weirdest things can become hip. LOL

(in a read some post some mood) one thing i think you could do is upload a tulpa who could help you out like an ai id just want to still be able to hang out mentaly

now if could hangout with Hanna in a matrix like thing then i think would make things a good bit easier

but i dont feel we need(or should have) ai so advanced but what i think would be a good test is if an ai could be a good dm that can adjust to creative players

one thing i think you could do is upload a tulpa who could help you out like an ai id just want to still be able to hang out mentaly

I honestly don't even believe in "brain uploading", whether it's uploading human or tulpa minds. What is it but creating an exact copy of your mind, then destroying (killing) the original?

I honestly don't even believe in "brain uploading", whether it's uploading human or tulpa minds. What is it but creating an exact copy of your mind, then destroying (killing) the original?

well that just makes it sound terrible but ya i can see that might have to be the case unless it was more of an update after they came back kind of thing like adding memmories to you or your tulpa after the fact but then that rases the problem of hackers overwrighting you with themselves

Sometimes the weirdest things can become hip. LOL

Haha, Well, I suppose that's true enough.I wouldn't expect it to happen too soon, but maybe it will one day.

James: Hello, all!