[Tulpa Week] Favorite Real-World Activity

[Insert_Name_Here]

Hello all you awesome tulpas and hosts. I decided to go and make a new Tulpa Week thread. Here we will discuss what our favorite real-world activities are! These can be things that you do while possessing and switching, while imposed or just things you think are cool. So here's mine:

While possessing my host I like to play some of his video games. I unfortunately don't get to play all that much since there's a lot of things he feels he needs to do on there (especially for the last week, some kind of multiplayer thingy) but when that's done there's a lot I want to do on there, like a raid or something. But it's pretty fun when I get to play. Today's the last day of that event so after today I'll get to do what I've been wanting to do. I do like to watch him play though so it's all good.

Some things that look fun to do is to swim, exercise, wakeboard, and skydive. My host can swim (he's a really good swimmer) and can wakeboard (he used to frequent this lake at the weekend and used to wakeboard a lot but hasn't gone there for two years until recently), and I want to try those next time we get the chance to. He does exercise, and when we get imposition down I would like to work out with him. As for skydiving, that's something we would both like to do someday.

Anyway, those are my things, so let's here some of yours :).

=Sundara= Right now watching movies is my favorite thing to do. But my Host is buying a video game for me. Just for little old me. So that might be my favorite thing. I'm still kind of young and so we havent done much.

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha

V: I can't switch and I can barely possess (it feels too uncomfortable for my host, so we haven't made much progress), but I've learned that I love talking to people through "proxying." And other people have said they like talking to me, so that's a huge plus.

I'm not sure if this counts though, sorry.

If i'm possessing/fronting there's a very good chance i'm loading the bong regularly. But i'd say my favourite thing is probably video gaming. It's a way to explore the stories of life where i get to be totally in charge. If i get hours i want to sink into telling my own narrative. I play games like SimCity and the Sims where there's no objective but to poke around and do your own thing. Our long-running dynasty in the Sims has replaced wonderland for me. I'd rather be creating something tangible in-game than just imagining stuff.

If we could find a job where people talked to both me and my host, i wouldn't mind trying to work. I'm keen to do complicated interesting things and working outwardly would give me more time fronting.

Oh i also really like driving. It's a skill that comes down the road from possession and we went through serious lessons and a lot of time co-fronting as i got used to being aware of what was going on around us in the car. By this point though, i'm the more slow and careful driver so i prefer it if i drive. And usually it's my way of popping back up immediately after my host finishes a shift. I take possession and drive home carefully while he goes kind of quiet and relaxes for a moment. Driving is fun and i'd almost say it's more fun than video games but it's a lot more serious and a bit unnerving still so it's my favourite real-world thing to do.

And bingeing on chocolate is fun too. Not in the rankings, but high up there.

Early member of a large system.  Our system questions the way the afterlife and tulpamancy interact.  We genuinely suspect that deadies can return to share the mind of the living.

Tewi: I like being productive. Lumi lets a lot of things limit his productivity, most apparent when trying to write essays, but I don't suffer from those blocks. I suppose anything productive would be fun really, taking it seriously and getting stuff done. Currently that would be learning Japanese, C#/Unity, and whatever other goals he has but is too lazy to work on.

But.. That's just me. Reisen likes engaging the senses, especially perceiving beautiful things. Flandre and Lucilyn both enjoy dancing, although Flandre enjoys feeling and expressing emotion in music while Lucilyn likes... Jumping up and down excitedly? I think she can be defined pretty well by the word "hype".

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)