Can your tulpa shapeshift or change its appearance at will?

Guest Anonymous

Can your tulpa shape shift or change its appearance at will?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Can your tulpa shape shift or change its appearance at will?

• My tulpa can shape shift, changing physical features of its base form at will.
    • My tulpa can change clothing and accessories at will.
    • My tulpa can shapeshift and change physical features or clothing and accessories at will.
    • My tulpa's form never changes at all.
    • Melian you are adorable, amazing and I love you!

I change species at will, but always look pretty much the same. Learning a new form takes me about a month.

Clothing is just accessories. I find though that my cloting stays stable, just adapted to whatever species I take the form of.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[sim here, I can change my form at will, but usually prefer not to. I used to deviate a lot when I was younger, changing hair color and eye color and tail and ear color (I'm a cat lady). Nowadays, I just sometimes switch between ponytail and having my hair down. I can change clothes whenever I want, but I prefer to spawn them, and put them on instead. Same thing with Alice]

{yeah. i can spawn clothes and put them on. I deviated when I was young, but after that, I kinda didn't anymore. i used to have red hair, and changed to pink. also changed eye color to orange, from green, and took fox ears and a fox tail. }

[sim Manami]

{Alice}

(Cloud)

• 1 month later...

Yes, he can. He changes clothes, but not very often. Only when he feels mega-relaxed, which he then is in plaid. He also can change into a crow, but he likes his human form.

Luna's the only one besides me that does shapeshifting with any regularity, usually to turn into a monstergirl for a little bit or just to pretend to be somebody else. She can also change her clothes at will. My other tulpas could probably do that too, but they prefer to put their clothes on the normal way for some reason.

stuff

Wait, witchers? Like those witchers? With the cat eyes and two swords on their backs and stuff?

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

The answer is yes, I am a natural shapeshifter. Then again it does come with the power sets I grew into over the years, but it has it's limits. I can only shapeshift into things I know and of roughly equal base-size. Even then it's only in form and certain properties and nothing else. For everything else, there's the art of impersonation.

• 3 years later...

So here the thing...uhm my tulpa has been around since I was probably 3...Ive always talked to them and just ya know whatever! However...they have never had a base form...he explained it as his intention isnt to really live inside my presence or to really ever switch into himself but to be in my mind when needed. He also never gave himself a name either! See whenever I get really into a show or celebrity he manifest into that person...it's honestly pretty cool! we talk alot and argue on most things since he has a conflicting yet soothing personality compared to me, its weird IDK he said I have more control over my mind then most??? Which is why he has access and capability to do such but idk idk dose anyone else have a tulpa like this??

Ashley likes to shift into people I interact with too. She does it on a whim and I comment on it every time, so she must be doing it for attention. She says she does it because I like it. I guess she's right.

In the beginning, Misha shifted into the crushes I used to have throughout my life because she was waging psychological warfare against me and her sisters to gain an edge. She spawned wild, we had to tame her.

Dashie has only been herself. Though her look changed a little over time, it's been the most consistent.

My tulpas shapeshift to whatever they feel like.

In the beginning, Misha shifted into the crushes I used to have throughout my life because she was waging psychological warfare against me and her sisters to gain an edge. She spawned wild, we had to tame her.

Huh, That's Interesting.

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry