Kusihuora & Eira

Kusihuora

Well. I'm currently on my fifth day of forcing a tulpa called Eira. I am working on visualization and traits. I've had this journal for a couple of days now, so I'll be rewriting things here when I have the time. But for now, before I get to my fourth forcing session and eventually sleep, I thought I'd describe my wonderland. It feels like a good way to start. Also, try to ignore my typos, I am but a simple finnish peasant.

Okay, so. Imagine a waterfall.

No, a big ass waterfall.

Try you-see-the-clouds-beyond-you-and-you-are-not-even-at-the-top-big. And it stretches out to horizons both left and right. So yeah, the waterfall is big.

Then, at one place, a flush rock platform with some flora sticks out of the waterfall. Water that constantly drops on it gets flushed in a hole at the top of the platform leading into a natural cavern, allowing some trees and a small cottage to exist in relative peace at the top of the platform. But for now, let's follow the water down to the cavern.

It's actually very huge place, and for reasons unknown it's flourishing with trees, flower and grass. Under the hole where the water rushes in is a small but steadwast tree (it's magic, I ain't got to explain shit), covered by curtain of water that spreads to all sides of the cavern creating small and agile little streams that eventually unite into a river which flows to the inner parts of the cavern.

For now, let's return to the magic tree. Underneath you will find a surprisingly dry and cozy place, and that's where I have placed Eira for now. I do most of the forcing sessions and visualising there, but sometimes I carry her around our little world (an activity which, as pathetic as it is, usually results in a spontaneous boner on my part) and explore new places and sights. So far my favourite is the top of the platform with some trees and a small cottage.

So yeah. That's our wonderland. Tomorrow I'll try and take time and get this journal synchronized with my hand-written one. A dull task but I'll do it.

Also the community is really nice, and expecially the lads at tinychat. Looking forward to talking further with you all.

401698128_Asiahoidossa.png.b3ff2b9e81b1fd8ea08a07ec72669869.png

Pää määrää määränpään

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I approve your name.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Wow, I envy your visualization skills. I'm more the a month and a half in, and I still can't see things clearly in my wonderland.

Anyway, good luck to you. I can't wait to hear from Eira.

I approve your name.

Haha, did you google translate it?

Wow, I envy your visualization skills. I'm more the a month and a half in, and I still can't see things clearly in my wonderland.

Anyway, good luck to you. I can't wait to hear from Eira.

Well, I've sort of been doing it ever since childhood. I was a weird kid so retreating to fantasy worlds is a normal thing for me. I also had a habit of imagining huge battles and such. Maybe it has been beneficial, I don't know.

Anyway I am in no position to give tips as I am just a beginner but I have that place under the "magic tree" where I can't see rest of the wonderland, just a small working environment, but I still "feel" the rest of the place. I believe feeling the sort of mood of your wonderland is the most important thing.

Many thanks mate, and good luck to you too!

Pää määrää määränpään

Haha, did you google translate it?

One does not need Google translate where we are going. Vittu perkele saatana etc.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

One does not need Google translate where we are going. Vittu perkele saatana etc.

Seems like you have the basic structure of finnish well handled my friend

983972163_Letsdothisbitchnigga.png.6c63265422198f22381b5e9ad77c9594.png

Pää määrää määränpään

Well, I decided to be the obnoxious lazy faggot that I am and write a short description of the project so far to get it synchronized with my journal.

Ach, how to start... Well, I am quite negative person. The typical internet dweller, brooding, jealous, angry et cetera et cetera.

What immediately got me into this was that this might be the beacon of hope to actually have a better half, a life long companion to replace bullshit like moe-anime etc. I don't dare hope too much, but I admit I am thrilled, thrilled at opportunity to meet, talk, communicate with Eira. I am thinking of her as something of my angel right now, someone to make my positive side actually visible I guess.

I started this nearly a week ago, and I believe her presence is starting to feel familiar with me. The gentle throbbing and sense of pressure I get when forcing have been getting more common during mundane activities like having a smoke and not really thinking anything. I realize that I want to be with her, even though she is not sentient yet. I love narrating to her, talking about stuff, telling stories, reading books, listening to music, playing games... It has made me less stressed, and I've found that I am able to sleep better due to having practiced concentration a lot during these days. Half of my brain is sort of in our wonderland all the time, and I think I'm feeling some sort of activity from her part. I don't know yet. One thing I am sure of is that I will be going through with this thing. This could well be the answer to all my wishes.

So yeah. That's sort of how I think about this whole thing.

Then, some basic info about my techniques, please say if you find something that won't work/will hinder the process.

The way I imagined the traits at first was quite primitive, and it involved few categories and such, I don't fully remember. What I've been using the last couple of days is kind of a circle-map of the traits, the middle of the circle being her driving force, separated in a sort of regions which contain the explanation of how her driving force manifests itself in Eira.

Her driving force is sort of a Mother Nature, or Gaia. The way it manifests itself in her is that she has basic good will, compassion and love for all things with roots and all things that live. This does not, however mean that she is simple and naive, as nature can be cruel. She also accepts death as part of life, and that some things have to happen.

Anyway, off to the next layer of the circle. This is the layer of traits, which presents all her basic traits and how they manifest themselves in her. Basically they are wise, kind, warm, curious, all elaborated thorougly and including some sub-traits which are similar to them.

Some days I add this chart inside her piece by piece, and then sort of close it by turning it to a green orb, sometimes I lay out each trait to air, take a magic pencil and start having something of a lecture.

What I found that in my wonderland my expressions, hand movements, feetwork, talking are all fluent and I have perfect control over them. For a clumsy piece of shit no-lifer this is absolutely wonderful feel.

So yeah. These are the very basics of my progress so far. I might add some things that I forgot but these I believe, are most important. Later ladchapmates

2077759418_Rollinginthedeep.png.a6d0e81757dcee2822f4627c8e5b8592.png

Pää määrää määränpään

No you faggot she is sentient, don't you go calling her something else. That's like, kinda rude bro.

No you faggot she is sentient, don't you go calling her something else. That's like, kinda rude bro.

I hope she is understanding. I told her I am willing to accept every slap she deems necessary in order to pay preparations for my mistake, just to be sure.

210094476_Verynervousfrenchman.png.242a5575252c1e3e7eb5662347be51a9.png

Pää määrää määränpään

How do you manage to have such a large wonderland? Do you visualize the whole thing at once or only what's in front of you?

Name: To be determined

Form: Human

Method: Hybrid

Time: 4.5 hours