Drakaina's Doodles (and Requests)

Drakaina

I don't actually know what /b/ is. >.>

I don't actually expect people to read anything in this thread other than art posts and updates on their own requests. :P

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Desert Tortoise

Here's the drawing of Cheetah. I've PMed the unedited version to you.

For everyone else, here's the PG version. Sorry but there'll be no link to this one. It's on my DA, so if you have a account there you can see it, but I don't want to risk pressing any tulpa.info rules by directly linking it. ^^;

s0yLlU5.jpg

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Oh, sorry about that. I'll try and send it again in another message. I wish these things would just let me attach a darn image. :P

I'm not gonna lie, I had a bit of fun doodling that censor. X3

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Oh, sorry about that. I'll try and send it again in another message. I wish these things would just let me attach a darn image. :P

I'm not gonna lie, I had a bit of fun doodling that censor. X3

Oh! Nonono! XD! I got the link to the DA page just fine! It's just that, in the thread, when I said I "couldn't find the proper clip" I meant that I was trying to find a YouTube video which had the Spongebob reference I was making. You know, in the episode "Artist Unknown" the Art Collector looks at the sculpture Spongebob made, which is basically Michaelangelo's David, and says how amazing all the features are, including a seashell over the private area, to which the collector says "Amazing Censorship!"

So I think I should have clarified that in the first place, like "Obvious Spongebob reference is Obvious" or something like that.

XD

I took interest in ponies because humans are stupid.

@Sock

Sorry for the delay on this. My stylus decided to remind me why using AAA batteries sucks. XD

I hope its to your liking. Its the first human I've drawn in a long while. As usual you can click in the image to go to the full size one in my DA. :3

erKoiRPm.png

-Arthur Conan Doyle

I hope its to your liking. Its the first human I've drawn in a long while. As usual you can click in the image to go to the full size one in my DA. :3

I appreciate the effort indeed, it's worth acknowledging when an artist breaks from their comfort zone and does something they're not used to. It's thing I've been working on doing myself in more other work.

@Sock

Sorry for the delay on this. My stylus decided to remind me why using AAA batteries sucks. XD

No worries! :) I'm assuming you're using a Monoprice, or another UC-Logic tablet, yes? Those are my tools, as well. Started with a 10x6 Monoprice when I wanted a bigger tablet, then went to a Huion when the cord on the Monoprice got damages. They're really neat tablets.

Peace.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

No worries! :) I'm assuming you're using a Monoprice, or another UC-Logic tablet, yes? Those are my tools, as well. Started with a 10x6 Monoprice when I wanted a bigger tablet, then went to a Huion when the cord on the Monoprice got damages. They're really neat tablets.

Peace.

I actually have been using my phone and Autodesk sketchbook. I got a specific stylus that would work on phones and I'm pretty sure it is a Monoprice.

My usual tools are a Lenovo tablet pretty much a poor man's citique, and PaintTool Sai. Ever since I upgraded to windows 10 though I've had no end of problems getting my tablet to work, so I've been drawing on my phone until I can get it working right. XP

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Some players were being ridiculously random last rpg session, so I had time to do a concept page for Isa. >.>

I am terrible at photography, so it looks much better in person than it does here. XP

7s1Can4m.jpg

-Arthur Conan Doyle