Guest Anonymous

Visualization or Obsession?

Guest Anonymous

I wasn't trying to portray any sort of tone. I was an asshole at the beginning of my school year, and in short insulted people's beliefs and it came around to bite me in the ass. So thats why.

When did I say I wouldn't scrap vinyl? (not saying I haven't just asking when)

I don't see the problem. It's an entirely different creation process, but parents name their kids before they are born, correct?

I don't really remember. I think I just fell out liking the show, or though it was weird, me sleeping on the floor while there was a bed I could've slept in that strangely has two sleeping bags in it.

Which makes me wonder, how do other people's tulpas sleep?

Which ygo characters were they? I tried having bakura and pegasus as imaginary friends, and had a big old mancrush(boycrush back then I guess) on joey back in the day, so i ~understand~

I would use my tulpa as a pillow if I could uwu

Guest Anonymous

Alexis and Chazz from GX. I don't know why. It's awkward looking back at it, because I imagined them having sex. It seems that you and someone else I know of can remember Yu Gi Oh characters on the spot.

And I would have my tulpa like a dog. I wouldn't sleep on her, but alongside her, like a pet or something. My fucking cat is picky as shit as to where she sleeps in my bed, and my dog is always in my moms room.

I never really outgrew yugioh so yeah. I even still play the card game occasionally.

It's a constant struggle to keep my dog off my bed, fur. fur EVERYWHERE. I would much prefer an intangible lifeform hanging out on my bed (dammit dog, you have your own bed)

In reply to the first post: yes, it's obsession. Stop being so over-crazed and over-detailed about Vinyl and leave it all in your head to develop. Then tulpaforce.

I would say its an obsession. When creating Vinyl I just drew a small line on my right hand to remind me to tulpaforce. You dont need all that to remind you of the task at hand.

Also dont make a plush. Ever.

We are all mad here

I wasn't trying to portray any sort of tone. I was an asshole at the beginning of my school year, and in short insulted people's beliefs and it came around to bite me in the ass. So thats why.

Deets, please.

When did I say I wouldn't scrap vinyl? (not saying I haven't just asking when)

I inferred it from how fucking obsessed you are.

I don't see the problem. It's an entirely different creation process, but parents name their kids before they are born, correct?

But you continue to do things that pin the tulpa to the character.

I don't really remember. I think I just fell out liking the show, or though it was weird, me sleeping on the floor while there was a bed I could've slept in that strangely has two sleeping bags in it.

And what happens when this happens with your liking of Vinyl?

[Note: Opinions]

Guest Anonymous

Why? The use of the word "try" and the tone suggest it's something you have to 'bat' away or something. Could be wrong here, though. Also, two things. One, you said that you might have to scrap Vinyl, which is opposite what you have said in the past, and may seed doubt in the process. (Also using that as your tulpa's name this early seems a bit off to me, but eeh). Two, what happened to the yugioh characters, or rather your 'involvement' with them.

Link?

It might be in my printable resources thread in off topic. But Phi's explanation of some chart is a pretty good guide.