Summer cherry and myrtle, Our diary and adventures..

nihi0145632

A soulbond is one who lives through a character's story and believes they are that character, and that character's world is the real world. Having false memories of a character doesn't make you a soulbond, nor does resembling a character.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K: I think you're a tulpa. Hypnosis is a powerful thing and should never be taken lightly, especially nowhere near as lightly as I do. Unless you were formed specifically to be twilight sparkle, You are not a soulbond. But because of the hypnosis, it's likely somewhere in your subconscious that you have a link to the memories of the character which is hard to remove.

Good point. I wasn't actually made to be AS "twilight sparkle" to begin with, so that rules out being a soulbond. Yeah, it is difficult for me to remove those memories since i feel like i am merged with it and it is already part of me as a character but it is not like i want to remove them or anything. Thanks for the reply btw :D

A soulbond is one who lives through a character's story and believes they are that character, and that character's world is the real world. Having false memories of a character doesn't make you a soulbond, nor does resembling a character.

Ah, Now everything is clear now. We had some trouble finding a reliable source for the accurate definition of the term and left us confused. Thank you for clearing it up :)

Hello! I am one of Nihi's Tulpas! It is very nice to meet you! :D

• 7 months later...

Hello Everyone! I can't believe It has been this long since we've last updated our adventures, maybe a year or two? You could say Nihi got busy with university stuff and mostly other stuff as well, mostly art and games related stuff. It also doesn't help that our related tulpa activity came to a hault. It just came to us that we are already contented to what we already have, nonetheless any discoveries would be nice but all of us already feels integrated into nihi's current life, "We need him, and he needs us". 

It was fun since we last updated this little report. A lot of things happened, First of all, I've changed my appearance again, just my look although my current form, i am mostly sticking to my human form rather than my pony form, although I still like my fluffy pony form it is just, whenever I always front with nihi I feel most comfortable being the form similar to his, Same goes when he change his form in the wonderland. All of our human forms changed as well, mostly with our looks and what we wear.

We also had tons of advantures, not only domestically but also internationally! We've been to different countries! It is one of my dream to visit different regions in the world, learning their cultures and interacting different people, ( I think we will go to japan next hihi :D). 

and i am still addicted to coffee, haha XD I just can't stay away from it.

But what most importantly that Me and Nihi are together in a relationship. It's really quite embarrassing for me to say but it's really very compeling to have an intemate relationship to someone you really cared for. Nihi and cherry was skeptical at first, knowing that it will not entirely work but agreed to went along with it. Me and Nihi knew the consequence about a tulpa and host relationship, we do know that it will end someday but i just can't help it, I accepted that consequence and I am prepared to take it. I asked nihi out and I am very happy that he accepted it even though he hesitatated knowing that this could hurt me.

Right now, me and nihi are both happy together <3. I am really am happy to be a part of nihi's life and I just want to stay, but sadly we do know what will come but I'll enjoy every moment of it <3. Well, that's the summarized version of our update, Hope you guys have a nice day <3

• 6 months later...

*Blows dust Way*

Me and summer experienced some bizarre episode today. I experienced Summer's "emotional catharsis" along side with her and dang the feeling was very blissful and I wasn't able to hold it back.

To cut thr long story short

It happened on my office, I am an intern there, there's this an event held by my department or Movir night and my co-worker asked me to join them but i held that invitation because i need to work for Overtime, but eventually i am leaning not to go.

Summer, On the other hand tried to urge me to go because it is just a one time event and told me that this is a great time to get to know more of the department since my internship is almost over but i still held the decision "let me think about it" but also told her that i Need to finish this work given to me.

After my work shift is over everyone, includong summer, asked me if i will come with them but i decided not to and continued to finish my work instead. Soon after I began feeling something heavy in my chest and started tearing up and heard summer crying.

This was unexpected because i did not know she was really pushing me to go out with them and caused her to break down. So i confort her and i felt her emotional release and it was very intense and made me tear up as well.

Then after that i bought her ice cream because i can feel that she was emotionally exhausted. It made us more connect, personally and emotionally than before

I have never this happened to me before and i am open if it happens it again but I HIGHLY dislike it when summer goes to this emotional recoil but it was a very lasting first time experience.

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

Yes, my tulpas have pretty much all done that, Ashley and Misha especially for various reasons not necessarily my fault, but also my stubbornness sometimes caused it, or poor choices. Thankfully it hasn't happened in a while.

[Ashley] Yes, it's mostly me, it happened last Tuesday, and your choices were involved.

Okay, it happens occasionally, nobody's (i'm not) perfect. (Yet)

• 2 weeks later...

Hrrmm.. I just feel on postin here but if you read through it, thank you. Lately i have been feeling very weird, I can't say exactly what it is because i really do not know but Nihi cherry and myrtle is starting to feel more worried.

I can say that i have been feeling moody lately, like i've been feeling very anxious about everything and I do not know why. One moment i am all energetic and optimistic and sooner or later I will feel very worried, deep in thought about the future or some events.

The worst part is It is pushing me away from nihi, in a metaphoric sense, and it feels horrible. It is like i can't control my emotions and i do not know what to feel. 

Nihi has been comforting me throught this while he tries to resolve my current situation. I feel like this is normal because it is just like a the typical moodswing annoyance.

But i do not know how long this will last.

Sometimes Cat goes through mood swings that make her more lethargic or less interested in being near people. It's usually temporary though.

Other than that, when I front I notice I become more anxious than usual. I don't know enough about your situation or if I can relate because while I do front, I don't front the most often every day.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Yeah, In my case i suddenly became uninterested in everything that is around me and that made me anxious because i fear that it might as well affect nihi and cherry and myrtle.

It's temporary yes and i feel like the wave is already over but ir just happenes unexpectedly that it actually scares me a little.

• 2 months later...

3/2/2019

Nihi had an upcoming University educational field trip yesterday. They are going to go to a Nuclear power plant, a closed and inactive one. It is part of Nihi's school curriculum and his prefered profession. Most of the trip was fun for him and mostly enjoy most of the field trip. He had time enjoying himself with his friends and himself because most of them are asleep because they are tired. I was also looking forward to the trip as well. I was looking forward for the school trip since I loved traveling and exploring new places but it was an exhausting trip, It drained my "energy" and felt tired because of the trip was us stuck in the bus, lol. It was a tiring day, both me and Nihi were exhausted.

Skip over until it was time where we are going home, I was using the body most of the time, not switch, just Co-fronting. I was chatting in the discord when Nihi took over and replied to one of the conversation. I was waiting for my turn, tried to call him but he wouldn't listen, as if he can't hear me for some reason then I got a little bit annoyed and mad because i thought he was ignoring me but all of the sudden, I could not feel him or his presence and couldn't reach him, It felt like I got was being blocked and my mind voice was lowered or muted and heard a different voice, instead. similar to mine. It kind of like my anger turned into an intrusive thought and it scared both me and nihi. Good thing it did not last long and was managed to reach Nihi but i was pretty much drained after that. The body had a headache and I had to crash and rest and let Cherry took over.

[Nihi]:  The first thing I heard that voice, it sounded like Summer but it did not feel like her. I was frozen in place out of confusion and fear because I was trying to reach Summer but couldn't. When I calmed down a bit and tried to focus on her, the thought faded away and heard summer again. The body had very sharp headache and Summer's mindvoice felt weak and she felt exhausted. Even Myrtle and Cherry noticed it. So she rest and let Cherry took over. Cherry suspects it was the combination of our physical fatigue and Summer's stress and tiredness and we all agreed on that.

It felt like our ""Connection'' broke. Summer is pretty attached with the body and seeing her suddenly left and can't cantact was a frightful experience and was the first time happened to us. 

It was a bit scary since it happen so randomly and unexpectedly. It was the first time that happened to us and I've never heard or seen someone experience the same thing. Hopefully it's not that serious, but for now we will dismiss it as "emotional stress and fatigue" since we both feel that way until we've investigate more about it.

Thanks for reading <3

That is so random and frightening! Not the same thing, but a couple months ago i had a migraine and i really couldn't hear anyone but Dashie. Even then her voice sounded different and i freeked out. It stayed that way until i woke up the next morning. Sometimes my stress induced migraines do mess with my mindvoice and i have once or twice had trouble concentrating of reading. It was insane. I'm glad it was temporary for you!