Guest Anonymous

Jimmy's Pony Creation Thread. Because you were too unoriginal to make your own.

or you know, just think about it a lot first - do you really want something from a short obsession following you around for the rest of the life?

I know my interests change every few years and I generally get sick of things over time, so making one based on something like ponies just doesn't sound like it would ever be a good idea

derpytulpa.png

Well mine isn't totally pony, I'm aiming for a cat-like pony. I was going to make a cat but then decided to go between. I don't think anything can ruin your own tulpa for you, though I do indeed agree to think long and hard about absolutly any form before making it. Which I've already preeched like several times now.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

Guest Anonymous

>implying I won't make Vinyl hate her origins.

f you've fapped to your precious Lyra taking it up the ass from Braeburn, I'd consider purging that memory.

I have nothing of value to add to this conversation, I would just like to say that this is hilarious.

Good read though.

Also, is your name actually Jimmy?

Edit: Tulpatalk: there's no need to be upset. Let him have his thread, there's no need for hostility here.

"Your parents will never be magic talking horses"

-Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

No, it's not. My real name is Logan. From the information I've posted, I'm sure someone could find out who I really am, and where I live. I don't really care.