Reaching out to multiple community?

It's tumblr, I'll bet you my hat literally every single multiple there is a roleplayer attention-whoring, kinda like how every otherkin is just an attention whore going though a phase.

seriously guys this is like a rocket science community reaching out to reddit because they have a lot of science-loving atheists there.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried to rationalize the multiple community, and my conclusions were basically that if they aren't roleplaying, they either have legitimate disorders or they've created tulpas (or something similar) by accident. From what I understand they claim the other personalities arise on their own, naturally. That probably isn't what's happening unless they've:

1. Misinterpreted it and accidentally created a tulpa/servitor/etc.

2. Got some sort of disorder such as DID

Again, though, I'm pretty sure they're roleplaying from what I've seen.

In fact, yes, yet not everything, that isn't common, is abnormal.

We live by cliches, man, if something goes out of them, they better call it "heresy", go burn it and live their life like before. Yet not everything uncommon goes out of cliches.

Daaaamn, too hard even for me to understand. I think I've done too much philosophy here.

And may the fears keep away from you.

It depends on what it is. And mankind is getting better. A couple hundred years ago people like homosexuals would be killed, now their more excepted side from a few people that usually get their asses handed to them. And abnormality is just an opinion. Most people think I'm weird, but a few that share a few traits with me find me perfectly normal. And, as I like to say, normal people are boring.

Frankly I'm a bit surprised that there are so many people in the tulpa community who would say "You think you have another person in your head? You must be roleplaying!"

Pot? Kettle. Make friends. You're going to be spending a lot of time together.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Frankly I'm a bit surprised that there are so many people in the tulpa community who would say "You think you have another person in your head? You must be roleplaying!"

Pot? Kettle. Make friends. You're going to be spending a lot of time together.

Nice context comprehension, we're skeptical because tumblr is full of people who do literally anything for attention. Most of them aren't even legitimately trans, it's another ploy for attention.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

Yeah? And there are tulpas on tumblr too. But, just like the tulpa community, the multiple community exists mostly outside of tumblr. hail_fall posted an intelligent response with several links to active and well-maintained multiplicity websites that are not tumblr, and seems to have been entirely ignored by everyone else in this thread.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson