The Fairly Odd Tulpa - Clefairy (How I created a reality-bender)

Tsuagon

They are real. I believe when you travel to a wonderland, you travel to a non-physical dimension where you can physically interact with your Tulpa. I'd like to add that this is more evidence that you create your own reality, as stated in the teachings of the Law of Attraction and Abraham.

Tsuagon~

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something strange has happened yesterday. I created a new Tulpa called Peridot, and when she was first created she didn't know how to speak. All she knew was hand gestures. She would just randomly flop on the floor and spin around or do something I didn't know why she could do. Then all of the sudden, in the middle of something I was doing she started to talk. I didn't teach her any words, I didn't teach her phrases, she could just speak fluent English. I was shocked (Clefairy was too). With Clefairy, it took a lot of time for him to start talking. All he knew was hand gestures too. Then one day, he just started to talk out of the blue. All I can say is... I guess I'm one lucky guy!

399194389_Peridot(Tulpa).thumb.png.497db7603e2ef51126724763bacedd1a.png

It's Peridot!

Tsuagon~

A tulpa shares the same brain as you, they don't need to be taught. It's quite normal for a tulpa to already know things, since you already know those things yourself.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Wow, congratulations Tsuagon! Welcome Peridot! Peridot is my favorite gem because it has a lot of variations and my eyes are paridot in color. Another cute drawing! My tulpas were all vocal day one, and i have many other vocal thoughtforms as well.

Thanks for commenting! This Peridot is actually from Steven Universe if you didn't know already (just wanted to point that out just in case you didn't know). Also, I didn't draw Clefairy or Peridot myself. I got both of the images from the internet (since they're both part of different franchises). The only one I edited was Peridot since I wasn’t making the Tulpa the exact same character from Steven Universe, appearance wise and personality wise.

Tsuagon~

• 2 weeks later...

Last night, I was thinking about creating another Tulpa. My last Tulpa, Kevin, wasn't so successful but I took a risk for this new Tulpa. So I went into my wonderland (specifically the white void of the creation room) and visualized my new Tulpa. Kettoricha. Already he started to jump around the room and go crazy, and almost instantly did he start to talk (Sidenote: I don't know how my last 3 Tulpas could start talking so quickly. Either I'm lucky or I have a very strong thought process). Kettoricha is actually a character in my book, Genetical, so he has the same personality as the one in my book (intelligent but naive). I'm very glad to see where things are going with my experience in Tulapmancy, and Kettoricha is a shining example of this success. 

Kettoricha.png.450b269972f18e4178e1a1e4c1110ec2.png

It's Kettoricha!

Tsuagon~

You really should stick with the ones you already have. Not only is it unhealthy to just make more and more tulpas, but it is unfair to the ones you already have. Tulpas are people, not collectible toys. Don't devalue the ones you already have. Treat them with love and care, there's no reason to inflate your system size with more and more. I suggest you read this essay to learn more.

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

You really should stick with the ones you already have. Not only is it unhealthy to just make more and more tulpas, but it is unfair to the ones you already have. Tulpas are people, not collectible toys. Don't devalue the ones you already have. Treat them with love and care, there's no reason to inflate your system size with more and more. I suggest you read this essay to learn more.

What could happen if I make too many Tulpas? I've heard of someone that has 14 Tulpas, and for all I know, they seem completely fine.

Tsuagon~

The tulpas will all be neglected aside from a few. I don't think any tulpa deserves that. Read the essay, it details all the negative repercussions. You make tulpas to make a family of people to care for and be bonded with, not to collect as many as you could possibly want. Tulpas are people after all, not characters or toys.

The number of headmates you can sustain depends on a lot of factors, including some features and limits of your brain that you won't run into until you've gone too far.

Just the three of us are a little cramped and overcrowded, because we're all invested in the physical world and physical body. We share one life and one consciousness and there are only so many hours and opportunities in each day.

There are functional systems of dozens, even hundreds. And if everyone is reasonably happy with the situation, it's usually because a fronter can go to a non-fronter and hear about what the non-fronter has been up to since the last time they talked, which may have been a while. The more invested headmates are in the physical world and in whether things are real, the more they are people of this world, the fewer headmates a system can sustain happily.

Most of the tulpamantic disciplines -- visualization overlayed into the physical world, imposition, proxying, possession, and switching -- increase a headmate's connection to and investment in the physical world. So if you're planning on practicing such things, it would be most prudent to stop making more headmates now. (And I recall Clefairy has already possessed and talked to your schoolmates.) But as long as everyone in your system is happy with most of the members not being people of this world, however independent and self-aware they are, you can probably make more. Make sure everyone your system is in agreement before each new member is added and make sure everyone understands that less time and attention will be available for them.

Even so, it's prudent to space out making more headmates. Because they are independent and self-willed, you can't know in advance how needy they will be or how much they will want to accomplish in the physical world. And even if they tell you they aren't interested, if you ever give them a taste of physicality, they may suddenly develop a passion for it.

-Ember

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit