The Fairly Odd Tulpa - Clefairy (How I created a reality-bender)

Tsuagon

Hey guys, I'm back with another progress report. This happened a few days ago, so let me share it with you. A few days ago, I created a Wonderland for me and my Tulpas. The Wonderland is basically a Steven Universe-like temple that I and my Tulpas reside in. Outside, there's a statue of me cupping my hands near my lower abdomen to create the interior of the temple. On the statue, Peridot and Clefairy statues are built on the shoulders of my statue. The outside terrain mostly consists of beautiful mountains and green grass (with the Temple being in the side of a hill). Inside the temple, there's a warp pad in the middle of the temple straight across from a door which can open up many different rooms (depending on who you are). If I want to open the door, I can either access my room or the memory databank. If Clefairy wants to open the door, it'll open up to his room, and so on. Also, there is a room that's a white void called "The Creation Room". The Creation Room can be opened by anyone and is a one-way ticket to create anyone you want, anything you want, and any scenario you want (this room is where Kettoricha was made). I forgot to mention that a new room can be created by anyone, and can be accessed by anyone or just one person when the rules are set. Another thing I forgot to mention is that the Warp Pad in the entryway of the temple can take you anywhere in fiction or reality, so it's a good source of travel. That's pretty much it for my Wonderland! I hope you enjoyed reading this long and descriptive report, and I hope you have a nice day!

Tsuagon~

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I have really amazing news! Apparently, Clefairy and Peridot got busy last night in the Wonderland and gave birth to a shiny cutie this morning, Cleffa! Cleffa, like her father, is a Pokemon-gem hybrid with a large cranium and a big heart. Cleffa is very curious about the world around her and loves to learn. She's very social, especially to her family, and overall is very kind and loves the world around her. I didn't know that Tulpas could... you know... do the thing... and give birth to new Tulpas. I really want to know if they can do that or if it's just a trick that Clefairy and Peridot are somehow pulling off. No matter, I'm just happy I get to be Cleffa's uncle!

324367237_Cleffa(Tulpa).png.332030085b6cf1b501dd231a4bb243fa.png

Say hello to our new shiny bundle of joy, Cleffa!

Tsuagon~

I forgot to mention I'm currently in the process of making Cleffa's room in the Wonderland/Temple. I'm thinking it could be a standard little girl's room, that is all.

Tsuagon~

First off, Tulpas can make more Tulpas, and second, do you as a system want another Tulpa?

My host Cat has a bunch of other non-Tulpa thoughtforms and the youngest one is named Duck. He's unique because he's supposed to be a mix of both Cat and I (even though like the others, he is parroted by Cat, but it's debatable if I'm parroting him too).

I think Duck is cute and all, but the idea of having another Tulpa is bothersome to me because I don't want to divide my time with another person when I'm still trying to figure out who I am. When visiting the idea of "what if Duck was a Tulpa", I realized that Duck should have the freedom to choose not to be "Duck", and if we wanted a second Tulpa, why give them an identity they never asked for when they could just be their own person and start from scratch? I have lots of identity issues myself, and I don't think it's fair if another Tulpa had to go through what I did, especially since this issue can be prevented.

Think about it this way: Do you want another random person in your system? If not, then having another Tulpa is a bad idea. If you like the idea of Cleffa and want to keep her... That's a tricky issue. Cat has spent a while trying to figure out how her other thoughtforms work and how to prevent them from becoming Tulpas, but it's an issue that can end badly if handled poorly and we're not sure if we can give the best advice yet.

For now, I recommend putting Cleffa in stasis and waiting until all of you guys have had the chance to seriously think things though.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I want to keep Cleffa since... well... she's Peridot's and Clefairy's child. Why would I want to force Clefairy to erase his own child (since Clefairy is the one who gets rid of Tulpas I don't want)? I mean, forcing a parent to kill their own child is kind of messed up, so that's why I'm not getting rid of her. I forgot to mention, I got rid of Kettoricha. I don't know why, but I don't think a book character should be a Tulpa.

Tsuagon~

I forgot to mention, I got rid of Kettoricha. I don't know why, but I don't think a book character should be a Tulpa.

Tulpas are people. Just because a tulpa has a form based off of a character doesn't mean they are that character. For my first day after my creation, I took the form of one of N's book characters, but that doesn't mean that I was that character. Just because you don't think a tulpa should have the form of a book character isn't a valid reason to kill them. It's also a bit worrying that you say this:

(since Clefairy is the one who gets rid of Tulpas I don't want)?

What concerns me is that the word "tulpas" is in plural form. So Clefairy has done this more than once? Imagine how you would feel if you were created and then a while later thrown away because of something small like your form. Tulpas don't really die, they just go into stasis, but it's not okay to do that to another person for something like that.

Sorry if that came off as harsh, but you guys need to keep in mind that tulpas are people. We should be equals, not as something just to play with and then discard.

Yes, Clefairy has gotten rid of Tulpas more than once.

The first Tulpa he got rid of, Mackenzie, was being very over sexual to me and kept on checking in on me every second of the day. It got to the point where it was getting annoying, so that's why Clefairy got rid of her.

The second Tulpa he got rid of, Kevin the Minion, was well... a minion. Just think about why I'd want him to leave.

I don't really know the reason behind Kettoricha's removal. I guess I thought Kettoricha was better off being in my book.

I'm sorry, and I know I've been told that Tulpas are people multiple times, but ever since I had that first "imaginary" friend I felt like I could do whatever I wanted with non-physical entities like that (If you're wondering, I don't believe that Tulpas are quote on quote "imaginary", even though they don't exist in the physical realm).

Tsuagon~

That's an issue I'm afraid we can't answer yet- how does a Tulpamancer go about having both non-Tulpas and Tulpas without creating more Tulpas?

I don't like the idea of telling you people they can't have the freedom to be themselves in their head, because that message is wrong. However, we simply don't know where the line between Tulpa and non-tulpa is and what it takes to cross that line and what doesn't cross the line.

If you wanted both non-sentient thoughtforms and Tulpas, I can't guarantee any of my advice would be good or safe advice, and there's a danger you will end up making Tulpas and not puppets or NPCs. I can't promise you that in our own system, the Grays (other thought forms in my system) don't come with the risk of becoming Tulpas. We don't believe there's a huge risk in our system right now, but we understand that the situation must be treated carefully. Our lack of understanding on this situation is frustrating, and we simply need more time to understand how all of this works.

If you decide to try and make imaginary friends among your Tulpas, focus on Clefairy and Peridot the most. Clefairy and Peridot get first say, period. I can tell you more about how we deal with the Grays in more detail if you would like, but remember that this is what we do, it may not work for you and your system's case.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread