Emergency Possession and the Extent of Body Modification Via Tulpae

Kadoh

The only thing that's necessary is to bind them. Binding them and then hitting them is crossing the line between self defense and fighting back.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think someone could use a healthy dose of maturity...

*cough*

...well, someone had to say it

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Guest Anonymous

Fighting isn't necessary at all if you can run away or successfully intimidate your opponent.

But this isn't about what is necessary, this is about deriving pleasure from others pain and humiliation, and inferiority. In an emergency combat situation. That was probably initiated by you.

What if one could go beyond a one second advantage? What if you could wind step? Move so fast that you can't be perceived by most. Would be fun.

This thread, and now Kadoh make me think fondly of Joekyuu.

For all of those who have yet to enjoy it, Aiki is a good read. I specifically recommend it you, Kadoh, you can probably relate well to Joekyuu.

I should mention my eyes do change color based on the mood I'm in, though they can only flip-flop between a brownish green and more of a bluish color. Unfortunately that's probably the extent of the physical change a tulpa could induce in me.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

My eyes become red when I'm inside, blue when I look at the ocean, green when I'm outside, yellow when I lie on the grass watching the skies, and black when I look at my screen covered in dorf interaction.

If you evade bans, we will permaban you!

Eyes don't actually change color with mood, your eye color actually never changes.

However, when light reflects off of the iris in different ways, caused by surroundings, ambient lighting, or different facial expressions, eye color appears to change, but only slightly. Basically, it's an optical illusion. Short of color contacts, there is no way to change your eye color. Unless of course that laser thing actually works.

Here's a helpful link: http://www.ehow.com/how-does_4967659_can-eye-color-change-mood.html

I've already done research on eye color in the past, but that article gives a pretty good explanation of the basics that are relevant to this discussion.

Me personally, I'm pretty happy with the eye color I have, so I wouldn't want to change them. If I could I'd add in more green, because people always say they are brown, when they're actually hazel. They're just a darker, brown dominant hazel.

I definitely would not want red eyes though, it'd be like getting a tatoo on your forehead. It may seem like a good idea now, but if you actually pulled it off, good luck getting a job in the future...

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

When the iris changes subtly in size or in different lighting conditions, sure, they will appear to be a different color; for example they could go from bright blue to dark blue. But eyes can't be green one day then brown the next, just like you can't have a nose that is one shape today and another shape tomorrow.

My Progress Log

I think someone could use a healthy dose of maturity...

*cough*

...well, someone had to say it

I'm glad someone did, it needed to be said.

But as a counterpoint, a mature Kadoh is not much of a Kadoh at all.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

>high schoolers

>mature

At that age I was having sexual interactions with my servitors/tulpae and turning them into science experiments when I got bored in class. What he's doing is considerably more tame.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report