Tulpa.info Minecraft Server

Pleeb

Joined today. Will post pics when I have something not trash built.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't minecraft tell you when you try to connect (or at least, if you "Add Server") if there's a version difference, older or newer? And I would assume it's Latest at all times except maybe immediately after a Minecraft update.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

2 hours ago, horsetulpamancer said:

i need more info, what version of minecraft to set it to, the modpack if theres any. (in a zip folder so i can run it through my mod launcher)
TLI (too little info)

Vanilla 1.16.5 I assume, or if you use mods just use a modpack that works with vanilla servers

Spoiler

Members: Gemini, Raven, Jenna, Hope (Part-Time)

Interesting server overall - very sad that you disabled fire (there are other ways to do the needful, y'know)

Left a little advice for the younger tulpamancing generation right outside spawn - hope you make good use of it.

Join my Discord server , old-style tulpamancing / lucid dreaming / meta, newcomers welcome! (and discussion encouraged)

(server is kinda dead, ping the #front-man role if you need support)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Guide][Useful #1] [Useful #2] | [1]

2 hours ago, ohItsMatt said:

Interesting server overall - very sad that you disabled fire (there are other ways to do the needful, y'know)

Left a little advice for the younger tulpamancing generation right outside spawn - hope you make good use of it.

C'on matty, it took me almost 4 whole minutes to rollback the TNT spam you did, now I gotta ban you from the server.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

(edited)
9 hours ago, Pleeb said:

C'on matty, it took me almost 4 whole minutes to rollback the TNT spam you did, now I gotta ban you from the server.

So 2 minutes more it took me to walk to the farm and craft it?

How will I live without that I wonder?

P.S: Imagine banning someone from terraforming outside of the safe boundaries, I could have brute forced that cheap plugin you use to protect blocks but I decided to play normally, the MC Server in a way is the reflection of the modern community - forcefully inclusive and rejectful of old standards.

Also you should focus your precious and invaluable attention to this website and its broken UI on mobile and desktop, instead of feeling proud rolling back half a stack of tnt work on a dead server. Priorities, ask your secretary that.

Edited by ohItsMatt

Join my Discord server , old-style tulpamancing / lucid dreaming / meta, newcomers welcome! (and discussion encouraged)

(server is kinda dead, ping the #front-man role if you need support)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Guide][Useful #1] [Useful #2] | [1]

And why are we griefing builds? Is that fun or something?

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

10 hours ago, ohItsMatt said:

Also you should focus your precious and invaluable attention to this website and its broken UI on mobile and desktop, instead of feeling proud rolling back half a stack of tnt work on a dead server. Priorities, ask your secretary that.

The light theme should be default, which is working.  Dark theme I'll get it fixed this weekend; I was trying to hold out for the developer to come up with an update through official channels because to modify this one I basically have to tear the theme down and rebuild it.

It may end up being retired and replaced with another dark theme anyway, since the developer said he lost all of the builds and backups in a fire(!), and we may not be getting another update.  The license renewal for this theme is in August, and I'm not renewing if I don't see an upgrade by then.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

• 4 months later...