Me and Serena Defying FAQ Man (progress report.)

Fuliam

Guest Anonymous

Are they sentient, have you talked to these people of the plain?

Ever imagine how you would talk to people that are known to you? Imagine their responses?

Something like that plain could be an area where those figments of people you know reside.

Look around for anyone that is recognizable, be it a friend, an acquaintance, or some person that you see every morning but you've never actually talked with them.

Don't search for this place? Some are already looking for it in their minds, as soon as they read this. It is the way things work. Your description was enough to spur this on. Your warning only sped up the process.

DOOM! DOOM! Tulpapocalypse! Everyone is DOOMED!

Time to purge the unclean.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they sentient, have you talked to these people of the plain?

Ever imagine how you would talk to people that are known to you? Imagine their responses?

Something like that plain could be an area where those figments of people you know reside.

Look around for anyone that is recognizable, be it a friend, an acquaintance, or some person that you see every morning but you've never actually talked with them.

Don't search for this place? Some are already looking for it in their minds, as soon as they read this. It is the way things work. Your description was enough to spur this on. Your warning only sped up the process.

DOOM! DOOM! Tulpapocalypse! Everyone is DOOMED!

Ya, I've talked to them, yes they are sentient.

I don't recognize this place or anyone/thing here.

I put that warning because I don't want anyone getting hurt.

Follow me here http://fuliam-pro.tumblr.com/

I have two tulpa, both capable of switching and talking.

I put that warning because I don't want anyone getting hurt.

From what exactly?

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

From what exactly?

These tulpa. You don't make them with your conscious mind, you don't know their personality, and I am sure there are some there, who are not as benign as most, some that will do everything they can to get their way including try to hurt you, or your tulpa.

I found something cool and interesting. I found a plain with hundreds of Tulpa inhabiting it. These Tulpa are special, they were not made by me, they were made by my subconscious.

My new Tulpa, Zemi, I didn't make him. I brought him from this place, I brought him from that place to my wonderland. This does not mean you should go to this place, you should not search for it, because it could be dangerous. This place contains tulpa that your own conscious mind did not make, meaning you have no clue what their personality is, in fact, some of them could hurt you simply because of this fact.

I cannot emphasize enough how you should NOT Search for this place.

Wow.

So people could have hundreds of tulpae and they will probably live their lives without knowing? Amazing. :O

But (hehe butt), how can they be there if tulpa supposedly need attention to survive? (Maybe the subconscious mind provides it?) I know this is completely new but it's a small detail that bugs me.

I won't go there of that I'm sure, for now. Oh, and have a nice day.

(:

But (hehe butt), how can they be there if tulpa supposedly need attention to survive? (Maybe the subconscious mind provides it?)

That would be my best guess, the subconscious does a lot of things, most of which we are unaware of. I don't completely understand it myself, so sorry I can't give you a more comprehensive reason.

Guest Anonymous

Nice little Subconscious you have there.

Any plans to let them into your wonderland, or are they too busy with their Plane of The Tulpa to visit?

What do they do exactly, aside from idle?

Nice little Subconscious you have there.

Any plans to let them into your wonderland, or are they too busy with their Plane of The Tulpa to visit?

What do they do exactly, aside from idle?

... damn I did not want to answer that question... They fight and kill each other. Of course then they just come back, but still, it's gruesome.

It's impossible to let them all in, there are too many.

I've been watching that plain where all the tulpae are fighting, however they were before just fighting with weird swords and clubs. I was just sitting on top of the mountain watching their behavior, and I saw a new pattern, instead of fighting randomly among themselves they seem to have divided in two factions and are building castles...

It seems like I'm a sort of god over all of these Tulpa. So today I concentrated really hard, and managed my first major change in their world, babies. You heard me right, I gave them the ability to make babies, however since none are born yet, I have no clue whether these will be servitors, or tulpae, or just not work. I'll keep you updated.