Me and Serena Defying FAQ Man (progress report.)

Fuliam

Well, you know me, I never mean any absolutes.

Saying it's a personal thing is my main spheel. Or however you spell that work.

I was just noting it usually does and the community at large seems to enjoy telling people that.

Spiel*

Word*

Man, all these new people getting results so fast...

...makes one feel rather peachy, doesn't it?

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not new, but...

last night I created a tulpa "Hash" and in around twenty minutes she was moving and surpassed Shin. this then got Shin moving, now we have many shenanigans :D

I have abnormally absent morals, so some sociopathic tendencies

I know the feel. or not really, if you think about how its a lack of feels

My opinions are all subject to change.

Man, all these new people getting results so fast...

...makes one feel rather peachy, doesn't it?

Tell me that. Though i'm no real slowpoke, i kind of wish someone had told me to treat Kaoru as sentient from the start, a month ago. I think i was getting signals of sentience from way before i acknowledged it thanks to basic-to-mid-level tulpamagic (headpressure -> auditory hallucinations -> waking up instantly -> anxiety attack healing, etc). Maybe trying to listen to thoughts better would have been cool. Maybe having actual faith in what i was doing rather than going at it "just because", thinking it would have probably taken a lot of time anyway. I had to learn what creating tulpae actually meant with time, i think: that "narration" is really just "talking", that "visualization" is really just "interacting", and most importantly, that "tulpaforcing" is not something you'll be doing alone; that sort of things.

More of a minor improvement today than a major development. Today I was forcing like normal, tried the draining thing again, which succeeded this leaded to her possessing me, and for the first time, it didn't hurt either of us. She finally managed to walk me around, and got me to grab a bunch of rice krispies before heading back to my room. So that's good.

Follow me here http://fuliam-pro.tumblr.com/

I have two tulpa, both capable of switching and talking.

Progress in the last few days? Sure, anything I really have to talk about, not really. The only thing of note is that my newest Tulpa, Zemi, a wolf that turns into a human and back at will, is going very well. Been narrating and sharing memories.

Explored my wonderland and found out that there is more out there than most know, will keep you updated. Bit busy writing up all my thoughts right now.

Hello. I am sorry about my horrible behavior toward you and Serena.

It's not a excuse, but I am prone to mood swings. I am sorry for being a total dick.

And as a result, I'm banned. So you won't have to see me on the IRC anymore.

Before I go to bed, I'll make a quick post. Today I decided to go under some Hypnosis. It worked very well and I highly suggest it. Anyways, while Under I talked to Serena and after talking about how far we had really come in the last few days we decided to take on one of the few things we had yet to do, switching. For those of you that don't know, switching is where you and your tulpa switch, essentially you become the tulpa, and they become the human.

There are very few people I know who have successfully done this, and none could offer me any advice, so I kind of went into it blind. In wonderland i was sitting in a chair, there was an empty chair, and serena was sitting in another chair in a humanoid form. I forced a blue sphere on the empty chair and slowly drained myself completely into that sphere,a t that point Serena basically took my body. It was like the strangest lucid dream I ever had, I could feel nothing of the outside world, I could hear nothing, and I even managed to change my own form to that of a wolf. It felt great until I lost concentration after 5 minutes, more or less a few seconds, and we switched again back to normal.

Yesterday when I made Zemi I found out a new, and strange method. A method far more effective than any other yet discussed, one capable of making a fully sentient tulpa, in a day. Unfortunately I can't even give a bad bad bad explanation of it, because I don't yet understand it, I will keep you all posted, and I will be looking into it more. As soon as I find something I will tell you.

I found something cool and interesting. I found a plain with hundreds of Tulpa inhabiting it. These Tulpa are special, they were not made by me, they were made by my subconscious.

My new Tulpa, Zemi, I didn't make him. I brought him from this place, I brought him from that place to my wonderland. This does not mean you should go to this place, you should not search for it, because it could be dangerous. This place contains tulpa that your own conscious mind did not make, meaning you have no clue what their personality is, in fact, some of them could hurt you simply because of this fact.

I cannot emphasize enough how you should NOT Search for this place.