Trouble in creating new account

rohka

I decided to create a new account for my tulpa, but for some reasons it said I triggered the anti-spam?
Is there any way to fix it?

Rou/Rohka: Host (she/they)
Kou: Tulpa (he/him, was created on 31st December, 2020)

It didn't let you create an account at all? Hmm...

I wonder if the email you tried to use was blacklisted. Try using a different email.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

11 hours ago, Ranger said:

It didn't let you create an account at all? Hmm...

I wonder if the email you tried to use was blacklisted. Try using a different email.

My email just created yesterday, is that the reason why? 🙁

Rou/Rohka: Host (she/they)
Kou: Tulpa (he/him, was created on 31st December, 2020)

I don't know. I'll ping @reguile, he may have tools I don't have to look at this.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I'm honestly not sure.  I was able to create a new account when testing, so it isn't a universal issue.

• Make sure you answer the right answer to the spam questions when answering.
  • If you're using a VPN that may be the cause. Sometimes anti spam gets touchy because VPNs are often used by spammers.
  • It could be that your IP is flagged as being a spammer? Try using your cell phone connection or your home connection, whichever you haven't tried yet.
  • The email account shouldn't matter - there's no way to tell how old it is.  What the account is can matter - using gmail or yahoo will be less likely to be flagged as a spam account.