Is it Ethical to switch with Your Tulpa if You Live in a Toxic environment

TB

I want to switch with Rena more, but I don't want her exposed to the stupid stuff I have to deal with on the daily, and I'm afraid of how she will react or how it would affect her.

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

idk about you, but switching for us is about as fast as the flick of a switch. if theres ever moments i get stressed about them being out, i can *boop* switch back and do whatever needs doing. but after a while theyll be exposed either way, so just like raising kids, one day you have to let them experience life on their own. guide them from the sidelines, show them whats what and teach them right 

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

I see. I suppose life is often not perfect... I'll have to see how she handles it, and if it's too much I can just switch back I guess.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I'm sure if your tulpa plans on sticking around long enough, they're going to want to have some sort of interaction or understanding of your external environment. Even if just to understand you better and just simple curiosity. You don't have to and probably shouldn't force it on them. But at least answer their questions honestly.

Like exposing them to anything new, don't lie to them but don't overwhelm them with information and stimuli. Ease them in and do check-ins often, discussing how it is. 

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

In your specific situation, you could also consider whether you're going to be out of that environment any time soon. If not, I'd say some amount of switching is fine (especially if you can find time for them where it will be better, ie if everyone but you is asleep). But if you might be in a few months or so, and there are no particularly good times, it could probably wait

Personally, I would just ask my tulpas if they wanted to switch, knowing what they may have to deal with.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I'll hold off for not to see if anything changes about living situation in a month or so then, but if it stays, then I'll dip her toes in. Maybe that's a good idea?

Also she herself says she wouldn't mind switching here, but I fear I will still have strong negative reactions coming from me anyway. If so, is that not a complete switch? It's hard to replicate the first time where my moments weren't me anymore, or only affected my wonderland form. Hmm

Thanks for repsonses

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Switching is just trading places with your tulpa so if Rena is having reactions when she's not switched in, I don't see why you couldn't have them. I know it's hard to replicate the powerful switch, been there, but maybe give it a shot? Try not to think about anything and just let her be. 

I see, thank you. When Rena switches in and if there is a strong negative emotion in the body I guess she really needs to remind herself it isn't hers, it's just mine, but too close because I couldn't separate properly

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko