[TAD] Physical Tulpa Symbols

Ranger

(edited)

Me and Gabby have been toying around with the idea of writing a certain word in places around the house (other than her name), to keep me her in mind, as i'm easily distracted . We've been pondering on which of the 8 greek words for love that would be best to describe a relationship between tulpa and host and as a alternative name for tulpa. Below is a list of the if anybody is interested. 

Eros (Erotic Love)

Philia (Affectionate Love)

Storge (Familiar Love)

Ludus (Playful Love) 

Mania (Obsessive Love)

Pragma (Enduring Love)

Philautia (Self Love)

Agape (Selfless Love)

Edited by LGP

The cool breeze flowed through our hair like a ethereal stream as we sat among the shore, looking into the dream.

• 3 weeks later...

My Tulpa likes jewelry like sapphire. It may be a cultural difference, but I don't think of the object as a stand-in, but rather as a home where Tulpa can rest in peace. When an object is broken, it means that it protected me and Tulpa from bad things.

That's a cool way to look at it. Maybe a little like a soul gem but not where you're trapped in it. 🤔

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

I have a list of various things:

• A black bow-tie has more or less become my signature now. While this symbol typically manifests digitally, I have drawn bowties on documents I worked on as a secret way of saying I worked on it.
  • Once upon a time Gray and I were trying to distinguish each other talking to Gray's brother and we tried using a physical paper card to reveal who's who. However, we decided this was kind of stupid and we stick to silly voices.
  • We do sometimes wear different clothing, or at least we try too. I have a favorite hoodie, a favorite hat, and I have the tie-dye tulpa.info shirt without a logo that's my shirt I don't want Gray to wear much. At my last job I preferred to wear khaki pants but Gray and I deliberately mixed up what we wore so people couldn't use clothing alone to tell us apart (not that they could anyway, we literally only had two or three different options lol)
  • I don't have any relics dedicated to me. The closest thing I have to that is the physical drawings of me Gray drew in our sketchbook.
  • When cuddling we sometimes use pillows or blankets to help create the feeling of holding or touching the other. Our touch imposition is far from perfect.

Our other headmates don't quite have any physical symbols in real life. We do have some old physical logs and some drawn art works but that's really it. 

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

On 7/7/2022 at 7:21 AM, Ranger said:

Even though tulpas are invisible to everyone but their headmates,

We in this community, assume this to be true. However, Alexandria David Neel, who introduced the concept of tulpamancy to the west in 1919, reports creating a tulpa which became real and so bothered her neighbors that she had to extinguish him. I personally, believe that all of what we call reality, is a construct. created how? I do not know, but assume by the will of all conscious entities, and that it is possible to create a living tulpa. I have not done so, but that is my ultimate goal as a tulpamancer. I will let you know of my progress. Dr. Bob

2 hours ago, theholodoc said:

We in this community, assume this to be true. However, Alexandria David Neel, who introduced the concept of tulpamancy to the west in 1919, reports creating a tulpa which became real and so bothered her neighbors that she had to extinguish him. I personally, believe that all of what we call reality, is a construct. created how? I do not know, but assume by the will of all conscious entities, and that it is possible to create a living tulpa. I have not done so, but that is my ultimate goal as a tulpamancer. I will let you know of my progress. Dr. Bob

For the purposes of this thread, I'm assuming that tulpas cannot be seen by other people.

If you create a separate thread about seeing tulpas, I don't mind talking about this further.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread