Imposition of Tulpa interface.

Road

Being a computer geek and gamer. I have thought of a project for my tulpa and I and anyone who would like to attempt it.

Imposition seems to be defined as forcing or allowing you tulpae into your immediate visual enviroment. If this could be done with Tulpae it probably is likely for other things, and I know this has already been brought up

My idea is creating a visually imposed interface in your vision for tulpa related things or otherwise. Imagine you are playing a videogame, you have a healthbar, mana, amount of ammo etc displayed. Why not have this as a display for your wonderland like a minimap or mood or whathaveyou. I'm not saying to computerize or turn your tulpa actions into a robotic borglike process. Widgets and other imposable stuff could be useful.

Still just potentially implausible theory, yet the idea still fascinates me.

Yuki Human Female

Vocalization

Yep. You can indeed make a HUD servitor and impose it on your vision. Though in my case it only pops up when I need it.

As for what it does, I can use it to track everything from my energy levels to my schedule and even to access my information base. I designed it to take some of the burden off of Luna when it comes to managing everyday stuff for me, and it does this pretty decently, considering it's essentially limited by my own sensory inputs and other information.

Btw, this means that it can be used to incorporate visual, auditory and kinesthetic data to create a realtime motion radar. Pretty useful tool to have when you're trying not to get run over by cars while walking between classes.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

An idea that strikes me as useful would be something like the arrows pointing out your route on Google Maps when in Streetview. Show map to tulpa or HUD servitor, get arrows.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Tell them how enigma tried to kill you twice, Glitch.

So Enigma =

?

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

Hmm, a guide for making something like this would indeed be very useful.

Name: Arya

Form: Anthro Avian

Time Spent: 8-10 hours forcing, stopped counting narration time

Stage: Wrapping up personality/Visualization good/She is speaking well