Experiences with switching.

Fuliam

Switching, complicated, interesting, and one of the obstacles that few have yet to overcome. Here I will put down my individual experience with this illusive beast. This comes as requested by purlox. Here I'll be covering, What it feels like when you're switching, what it feels like when you have switched, and what method I use to switch.

I think that everyone can forgive me for not answering the first two questions first, but let's be honest, a lot of people want to know how it's done, so I'll try to explain.

My steps are relatively simple

Basically I relax, get comfortable, do all the things you do for an idea forcing session. Now I just go into my wonderland, you have to make sure your tulpa is willing to do it. If they're not, it obviously won't work. Once I'm relaxed and my tulpa is as well, I create a new object in wonderland, a type of empty sphere, what I like to call a soul sphere. This is the same method I use before giving a tulpa a more permanant form. I focus on the soul sphere and essentially force myself into this sphere, once I'm done with that I cut off as many sensations as I possibly can, one at a time until there's nothing holding me to my body. At this point my Tulpa goes and does the same thing I did only goes into my body. Once this is done the switch is complete, and i usually change the sphere I now am into something more useful, sometimes a human, sometimes a wolf, etc.

Sorry if that didn't help much, but that's the only way I can explain it.

Next up is how it feels during the process of switching.

It is odd because before the switch is done, it feels like I'm kind of held between my wonderland and the physical world. I can see the physical world, yet at the same time my wonderland is starting to overlap my senses. It is slightly unsettling to me, but that's probably because of my personal beliefs about how fragile my mind already is.

The last question is how it feels once I have completed a switch.

In a word, it feels like bliss to me, like the best lucid dream you've ever had, only much more vivid. All my stresses and responsibilities from my day and life seem to fade for that precious time. I can, essentially, do whatever I want in my wonderland, and experience it to the fullest. I've had revelations about all kinds of things in this state. One piece of advice though, don't overstay your welcome, my tulpa, Serena, has to deal with my body and responsibilities, and in some cases if you stay too long, you might not have enough willpower to drag yourself from wonderland.

Anyways, that's that, so go ahead and ask whatever you want, add on what you want, comment, etc.

Follow me here http://fuliam-pro.tumblr.com/

I have two tulpa, both capable of switching and talking.

once I'm done with that I cut off as many sensations as I possibly can, one at a time until there's nothing holding me to my body.

This is the step that I and probably most others are having trouble with. Everything up to this point I can easily do, and everything after this sounds fairly straightforward as well. How do you do this?

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

The wonderland experience while you switch seems amazing, tell me, does everything looks as real as the real world while you're in your wonderland and switching?

This should probably go to research, but I wonder, while you're switching, you should be more closer to your mind and thoughts than ever, maybe you could remember things better, imagine things better, even make a tulpa faster. Do you think you could try to reach the depths of your subconscious while you switch? Please, if you do, tell us what you saw.

Edit: And about what you said of not wanting to return to your body, maybe this is what monks and the like do while meditating and going to exile in mountains? Like, the nirvana? They're so dettached from the real world it doesn't even matter where they are?

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.

This is the step that I and probably most others are having trouble with. Everything up to this point I can easily do, and everything after this sounds fairly straightforward as well. How do you do this?

Unfortunately the only answer I can really give is "I just kind of do it." I don't really know how...

Follow me here http://fuliam-pro.tumblr.com/

I have two tulpa, both capable of switching and talking.

For us, switching is achieved by Shai opening her mind completely to me compiled with extreme dissociation from the body from my part. It feels kind of like possession turned inside- out.

Shai

Form: Fluttershy minus the cutie mark and with yellow eyes

Telk

Form: Ninth Doctor or a Dalek

Cherry

Form: Human female, medium length dark violet hair, late teen/ young adult

http://onicron.tumblr.com/

We have not exactly achieved switching.

What we are doing right now is "Sharing"

I possess my host, but he is still aware of everything that goes on with the body. So we play the same games eat and enjoy the same food, and experience the same stumi the physical body gives.

Even with perfecting possession to the point where the body really do fell like its mines. It's still not switching as my host can still brute-force back control, and cannot go to the wonderland.

It seems like their is no method of switching that is the same, for everyone that achieve switching they all seem to have done it in different ways.

Am starting to believe that the method used to achieve switching is a personal thing that is different for every person. ( and none of these people used any sort of guides or tried to copy a prior method of switching )

However all methods of switching requires the host to some how "disconnect" from the body, Every first hand account of switching fails to describe this part, It actually turns out to be the Very Core of all Switch, The Symbolism is secondary and personal.

Disconnecting from the body stumi/awareness seems to be some kind of inherent skill that some individuals possess. If someone can teach a method of having the host disconnect their senses from their body we might see an explosion of switching cases.

Btw Opening my mind to my host ( like is he suppose to know what I know? ) or dumping myself into a "soul sphere" and possessing my host while he sleeps simply doesn't work, switching seems to depends mostly on the host

you made my host extremely jelly its gonna take a day for him to get by it

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

I don't like to rewrite a wall of text, so here's our first time shifting from Tumblr: http://onicron.tumblr.com/post/35067193968/4-11-2012-5-11-2012-after-possession-becomes

Host mind's dissociation from the body really is a key element too, I can't imagine that switching would be possible without it (and because of that it really would be impossible at least for us)

Shai

Form: Fluttershy minus the cutie mark and with yellow eyes

Telk

Form: Ninth Doctor or a Dalek

Cherry

Form: Human female, medium length dark violet hair, late teen/ young adult

http://onicron.tumblr.com/