Splooshie's Progress Report

Splooshie123

Even though I joined in June 2012, I've never gotten around to making a progress report until now. Better late than never.

Name: Latias

Latias is based on Latias from Pokemon (duh). Her personality is sort of the opposite of mine. I'm more serious, withdrawn, and a bit shy, while I'm planning for her to be outgoing and expressive (well, moreso than me). She's not vocal yet, so I'm calling her Latias until she is able to tell me her own choice. She can talk now, but she hasn't decided to change her name (yet?).

I'll be posting whenever stuff happens, which may not be very often.

Last night I forced about 40 minutes.

I was doing visualization with Latias and I asked her to put her hands (claws, front limbs, whatever they are) on my head and try to keep me from getting distracted. I got a strong headache, stronger than ever before, concentrated near my right temple, so I guess it worked.

While she was doing this I was doing the flash visualization technique as described in Maxyp's Tips and Tricks. I'm not going to repost the entire guide, but the basic idea is visualizing only a small part, then working your way up, adding more to the visualization after each flash.

Afterwards I just narrated to her until I was too tired to continue.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did some narration throughout the day yesterday and some visualization before bed. When I greeted her this morning, I got a little pressure on my head, which I guess is her way of replying. It's not consistent enough for "yes/no" communication, but we'll get there. Eventually.

I've done some more narration. I'm trying to let go of my parroting fears, because I read that actually hinders progress, and it seems to be working. I've been noticing headaches/pressure more frequently now, quite often on the same spot behind my right ear. Does anyone else consistently get headaches or head pressure in the same area?

• 2 weeks later...

So far, I think she's been trying to say something, but I'm having a lot of trouble distinguishing her thoughts from mine. I'm going to try paying more attention, and determine where the thoughts came from.

• 2 weeks later...

It's odd, everyone except me seems to have headaches/head pressures

Also could you draw your wonderland? (Don't really care if it's shitty)

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

No headaches here either, mate. The most I get are what I can only describe as "mind tickles" and dizziness. You're not alone!

I'll try to come up with something half-decent. Don't expect it overnight, though.

Did someone say shitty?

I'm better at drawing on paper (not by much, though) but the only camera I have is my webcam so it's very low-res.