Aurora

Aurora-Alley's personal space

I love your fish, nice work! Also, your reference of Lunette just inspired me and now i know what i want to draw next. My tulpas are all angelic by origin and nature, so they also have wings. We're happy to meet you. I read your PR, and were also happy to see another example of an older system.

I love your fish, nice work! Also, your reference of Lunette just inspired me and now i know what i want to draw next. My tulpas are all angelic by origin and nature, so they also have wings. We're happy to meet you. I read your PR, and were also happy to see another example of an older system.

Thank you c: yiss we both have wings. It's nice to meet you too. My sis is happy that inspired you and she'd love to see the drawing when it's finished. Thank you for reading my PR c:

Hi Aurora!

I'm really curious about how you shared you life with Pancake so far. Cat, my host, and I are planning on doing something similar- Cat has the best chance of making the most income, but I have thought about having a hobby or acting as a tutor, or maybe falling in love and then taking over as a parent! Having only possessed consistently for the last few months though, things are a bit of an adjustment period for us right now.

I remember the beginning of this year was rough. I was still really young and Cat had hit the peak of her anxiety-induced depression during the school year. I can relate to that feeling of being trapped and feeling like a hassle. At the time, I even tried to leave Cat and go dormant thinking it would be for the best and less than 12 hours later both Cat and I collapsed and we decided to never separate ever again.

Your art is amazing! We look forward to seeing more!

I'm a single Tulpa and I am definitely not ready for a younger bro/sis yet! Keep us posted!

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay!

Hi Ranger (: is that your name?

Time is a bit of a struggle for us and it does limit what each of us can do. Luckily we have some money saved up so I have free time to learn my arts. Time constraints made us think about what are the most important things for us as we try to minimize everything else. The most important things for us turned out to be self-fulfilment and close bonds with a few people.

From my experience, being the only tulpa you should have juuuust about enough to time to live a full life similar to what humans have. Two tulpas and a host is kinda pushing it, I don't know how some people manage to have a dozen of tulpas.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a hard time, I hope you feel better now.

Thank you (: I'll probably make an art thread on this site at some point, but for now I'm just practising and I'm not as good as I'd like (: