How Honest Are You?

Kadoh

A: Probably somewhere around 18. Alot of people here are under 18, but there ones who aren't are usually only 20-21. I don't have an exact estimate on the amount of 30 something neckbeards in here though, so I'm sure that data would change my estimated average significantly.

Q: For the people who have ever used a racial slur on the internet or with friends, have you ever actually said anything racist to anyone of that race?

Damn, took me wayy too long to post that ha. Well I'm gonna leave it here anyway.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A: Probably somewhere around 18. Alot of people here are under 18, but there ones who aren't are usually only 20-21. I don't have an exact estimate on the amount of 30 something neckbeards in here though, so I'm sure that data would change my estimated average significantly.

Q: For the people who have ever used a racial slur on the internet or with friends, have you ever actually said anything racist to anyone of that race?

Damn, took me wayy too long to post that ha. Well I'm gonna leave it here anyway.

Nope. I think an insult becomes poor when you use things that don't relate to the person on a personal level.

Q: What is your beautiful avatar?

You, perhaps. Koomer and frosty, definitely.

Q: your yogurt cannon is stuck in a fan. Wat do?

Wonder how my cock got stuck in a fan.

My opinions are all subject to change.

A: A snowy owl

Q: just what exactly is Shin?

Copy/Pasted from a message to Yotslot.

Physical appearance

Shin is tall and muscular, with a black robe on. His fingers are sharp. He has bare feet. His skin is very pale, as if painted.

He has four thick, black tentacles sprouting from his back, the tips are like spikes, he sometimes walks around with his tentacles, his body held up in the air. That is the pose of the drawing please.

Now for his beautiful face. It is very realistic. He has long brown hair that goes against his neck, and hangs on the side of his face. His lips are black and lizard-like, and there are stitches that connect them. He grins maliciously and energetically. His mouth is full of round teeth that end in points, and his tongue is forked. There are two lines, one from each eye, that go down to above his mouth. His eyes are black and rectangular, with green irises and pupils. So in the middle of the eye there is a green circle, black circle, then a green centre like a bullseye. He has two horns above his eyes, black, and serrated at the front. Think the general shape of a slice of cake, that round triangle. They go forwards/up.

His tentacles be morphable, so he can split them off into more tentacles, and he can fly with them if he feels like it.

Personality, he is very decisive and a good user of logic, and can make important decisions quickly. He never backs down from a fight, but he wouldn't just kill in a situation like in Conflict unless he knew it would have specific benefits. If someone was mouthing off about him or showing off, or telling him what to do he would coldly shut them down, with an energetic smile, malicious. He likes to form arguments and debate. He sometimes says things that seem unlike him do he can study the reaction. He does go berserk, but it's a laughing kind of berserk. If someone knocked him down in a fight he would continue laughing, until the fight was over for a while or he died, though it probably wouldn't happen. One of his powers would be his ability to get into people's heads and make them doubt others, and he can act very well.

If someone loyally followed Shin and retained confidence in themselves, he would respect that person and protect them.

Conflict is Yotslot's story.

Also, I am not murrican either.

Q: What is the most odd thing your tulpa has ever done/said, and the most intense feels you have felt due to tulpa?

Shin hugged me and I felt odd and intense feels, there is my answer.

Shin is tall and muscular, with a black robe on. His fingers are sharp. He has bare feet. His skin is very pale, as if painted.

He has four thick, black tentacles sprouting from his back, the tips are like spikes, he sometimes walks around with his tentacles, his body held up in the air.

You mean like this?

screenshot2.png

just kidding. I've seen the sillhouette in the height chart.

You mean like this?

lhama-are-you-shtting-me-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-152.gif

just kidding. I've seen the sillhouette in the height chart.

I know this was a joke, but no. The tentacles are much thicker, and are sort of different all the time. Like they have spider like fur on them sometimes, and sometimes they have lines in them like rope. Not that silly Slenderman velvet worm shiieeeet.

And that shadow is far too outdated :I