Can you witness your tulpa's dreams?

------

I know it is possible for a tulpa to watch or interact with their creator's dreams, but is it possible for the creator to witness their tulpa's dreams?

Tulpa's name: Kanuu (currently)

Form: human girl in late teens (currently, since she's changed before)

Interesting.

Could be possible if you're switched?

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

I don't have any experience in dream-sharing/viewing at all, but this does sound like it could be possible. Nothing immediately physical stopping you, anyway... I'm intrigued.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Can tulpas dream in the first place? I don't recall seeing it mentioned anywhere.

Most claim they do, I believe. Mine do.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

Most claim they do, I believe. Mine do.

Same here. They seem reasonably able to enter each other's dreams as well as my own, but I have yet to try and enter the dreams of a sleeping tulpa. Someone should attempt it and post results. Ideally it would involve waiting until they'd been asleep for 90 minutes and then entering the dream once they hit the REM sleep stage.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

I tried this once on my tulpa Ritsu -- I woke up before her but didn't feel like getting up yet. It was basically a shot in the dark, I figured it'd be possible just by meditating and honing in on her stream of thoughts or whatever while she was sleeping. After a certain period of emptiness it kinda just came to me like a lucid dream. I honestly don't remember most of what happened, we were on the moon or something, but she questioned whether I was actually in her dream or just an image. I told her when she wakes up I'll hold up three fingers or something like that, so she'd know it was actually me. And then we woke up and etc etc. Was neat but haven't done it again since, and my tulpae have never visited me in a dream.

WTB: Rare Tulpas

I put her to sleep once, focused on her a lot and imagined an opened box over her head. It was open at top and I looked down (This was in wonderland). I saw what looked like a doll of her in the black box. I tried to think myself inside the box with her. She saw me and woke right up.

I never tried it again.

I don't have any experience in dream-sharing/viewing at all, but this does sound like it could be possible. Nothing immediately physical stopping you, anyway... I'm intrigued.

My host has done this while we were switched. I had a dream where I caught a spider in a web and ate him. He talked about it the next day.

~Rayne

I *think* I successfully viewed a sleeping tulpa's dream once. She was asleep, I was awake and forcing. I put my hands around her head with the intention of seeing what, if anything, she was thinking about / doing. I got a bird's-eye view snapshot of something. I talked with her about it later and she seemed to have some memory of it. She didn't see me in the dream, but I wasn't trying to enter it. I just got a snapshot, viewed as a passive observer.

Actually, a dream-character copy of me was already in the dream, but I wasn't controlling him and didn't see through his eyes.

We also once tried for something a little like a shared dream. Unfortunately I didn't end up fully asleep, and it was more like me forcing and visualizing fairly vividly while she was dreaming. I think we did successfully meet up though.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)