Some Friend.....

shadowbenderz

Okay, here's the story.

Rhiannon and I were talking to a friend via IM. we went over many topics, one including death and a possibility of rebirth. Rhiannon said that if rebirth existed, she'd want me to be reborn somewhere other than earth. Like in another dimension, or something. She also said she'd be interested in what form she and I might take if we are reborn. My friend says, "That's assuming you still exist after he dies. That's assuming you actually exist." Now, this kind of.. threw us off, because he introduced me to the concepts of tulpas, lucid dreaming, etc. He also dissolved his tulpas earlier in the year, because "voices in his head weren't his style." He also said, "Like you said about the trans-humanism thing, Getting caught up in your fantasies can get the best of you. Believing a product of your imagination is real is the first step to being delusional." This kind of confused me and...of course made me mad. what made me even angrier was when Rhiannon started bawling. she's a strong girl, and she usually brushes off things like this, but for it to come from someone as close as he is/was, it really hurt her. She didn't want me to end my friendship with him over something like this, so...now he and i are on a hiatus, and Rhiannon is crying herself to sleep. i tried to comfort her, but she'd rather be alone.

I've got so many tuppers it's like a used car lot in my head.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we are delusional. We had to delude ourselves that something was there for something to be there. Is a tupper once we actually are deluded enough for them to be real to us a delusion or not? Difficult to say, no one knows for certain and all that jazz. But does it even matter? I can only prove myself that I am a living, thinking being. I can't prove it to you and you can't prove yourself to me any better than a tupper could. So I'll just believe when someone says they are able to think for themselves and are like me. Maybe that's a delusion, but if it makes you happy and doesn't get in the way, I don't see it being a bad delusion. What if I'm a delusion? Woah bro. Deep.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Sands often makes it pointless for me to even post.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I guess to see what other people's opinions are, on the subject of not being real.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Am I real? Woah.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Guest Anonymous

Well OP, you have 37 tulpa, it shouldn't really matter if you lose one. And besides, you're only 14, you have plenty of time to make another one.