Taking drawing requests >:V

Hornets

Guest Anonymous

EXCUSE me BUT it's A disease THAT i CANNOT help I am SORRY for INCONVENIENCES.

Sure thing!

vCYBqBP.jpg

Here you go, RiserEmilioX!

That looks purely Awesome!

"Yeah! :D"

Thanks mate

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing that you didn't put in any limitations, how about you draw me a happy, smiling penis.

I did not see this post (apologies), do you really want a happy, smiling penis?

Is that your life dream?

I need it.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Wow, thats quite an interesting art style, I like it!

If it isn't alot of trouble, I would like a picture of mine with open arms, preferably about to lash out in a hug. References are in the signature.

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

If you dont mind trying to draw people, I have a challenge for you. I'd love a better drawing of Jesse. I cant seem to get him right, he's 10 years older then he looks in my drawing attempt of him. http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z458/taniaaust1/Jessedrawing_zps32511cd2.jpg How does one make a character appear older in a drawing? He has a fit body (into surfing) and has a muscular build but nothing like a professional body builder thou.

note if you colour him, his hair and eyebrows are a dark blond and he has eyes which are rainbow coloured (flashes of different colours).

He has my drawings hairstyle (I couldnt believe I did get that right) or has his hair in thin plaits. He had all his hair (including his fringe) in thin plaits the other day (like the africans do). I cant see him but he flicked his head and all his little plaits flicked with his movement. The plaits go to a similar length as his hair in my drawing.

thanks

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

How does one make a character appear older in a drawing?

Well, when people grow old, they develop wrinkles (especially around eyes, mouth and forehead), hairline receeds, thinning and graying hair, skin loses elasticity and color so it ends up being saggier and isn't as plump, muscles weaken (check the neck especially), loss of bone mass (for an older person, might very well mean weaker jawline), eyes can seem sunken, nose can get longer or otherwise bigger. Bigger eyes in drawings especially seem child-like, older people rarely have plump, full lips either. Sure you're not after adivce on how to draw some totally old dude but hey, we grow older all the time. We don't just suddenly poof into being old and wrinkly, it develops over time, so signs of aging can be seen already even if you're not too old in those little ways.

Study life, that's how you learn the best advice for drawing.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Well, when people grow old, they develop wrinkles (especially around eyes, mouth and forehead), hairline receeds, thinning and graying hair, skin loses elasticity and color so it ends up being saggier and isn't as plump, muscles weaken (check the neck especially), loss of bone mass (for an older person, might very well mean weaker jawline), eyes can seem sunken, nose can get longer or otherwise bigger. Bigger eyes in drawings especially seem child-like, older people rarely have plump, full lips either. Sure you're not after adivce on how to draw some totally old dude but hey, we grow older all the time. We don't just suddenly poof into being old and wrinkly, it develops over time, so signs of aging can be seen already even if you're not too old in those little ways.

Study life, that's how you learn the best advice for drawing.

Thanks for the advice.

It would be easier to draw "old" but Im after about a sexy kind of 30 year old in his prime kind of look (like a real man not a boy) which is a bit harder then drawing an old person with the wrinkles everywhere.

As I cant visualise things, I cant tranfer what Im thinking or I see onto a drawing well at all. Ive drawed and drawed jesse but my other drawings ended up looking like teens, I dont understand why this drawing I linked looked 10 years older (say in the 20s) then the others as I had the same kind of lines on him.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

30-year-old already is sort of old. That's when you start seeing those wrinkles more often than not. Sexy doesn't necessarily mean you know, super smooth skin and boy-ish looks everywhere, does it? Some do look very young for a long time, but 30 definitely is the time when age starts showing and if it doesn't, then, well, they look younger than 30. Check the forehead, there might very well be some lines there. Some crow's feet might be showing around the eyes. Adding laugh lines makes you like, instantly older. Your drawing of him would benefit a lot from smaller eyes, though. Big eyes make a person seem younger and more naïve.

I didn't really try drawing your tupper seeing that I didn't read if you had posted any long written descriptions of him, but I tried drawing some kind of person with similar features you had drawn, like big eyes and long eyelashes, plump lips, the chin, hair and a sort of long-ish face. It ended up becoming a monster, I don't think those eyes work. Seem a bit too young for him. Don't mind me, quick paint doodles, lineart ends up becoming really messy so I guess it's pretty difficult to say what's even going on.