Scary tulpa locked in basement (?)

Rae

Yeah. Hello.

I honestly have no idea what it is I did, but you can't deny the results. :D My tulpa was getting kind of scary and troublesome, especially considering it no longer was the tulpa I created but more of a, ehm, one side of me, I think?

I've always been dissociative forgetting about bad things easily and not feeling too much anything, and hating the world and people etc, when I got sick of being miserable and not seeing any point in anything, and something just happened. I can't really explain it, mostly because I can't remember all that much about it, but I can remember locking the damn thing in my mind cellar (I use it in self hypnosis).

I didn't even remember doing that until people started commenting on how much happier and sweeter I seemed. And I really am, happier that is, and more emotional than ever, which is kind of nice, but makes me wonder what the hell it was I did. Shouldn't it be impossible to split your personality intentionally? And why did my tulpa become me? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated because I'm very confused.

Btw, I can still kind of feel whoever it is in there, but I'm not too eager to go anywhere near. It doesn't really feel mine anymore. As weird as it sounds...

No, it's not impossible at all to split ones personality and, like you said, "lock it up". In your case, it's sort of odd the way that it happened, but if you think that you are a better person, and generally happier than before, it was probably a good decision.

All tulpae are are emulated consciousnesses that embody some sort of side of yourself, and you gave that side of yourself a form, and this allowed you to rid yourself of it, virtually. If you feel like it's still bothering you, I might suggest that you talk to it? It might turn out swell, might turn out badly, but I suppose it's worth a try if you want.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

It could be scary simply because you're expecting it to be scary. I would recommend talking to it, perhaps it's attempting to tell you something and has to resort to more and more drastic measures to get the message through? see if there's some symbolism in what it does.

That said, If you approach the entity with an open mind, and it still tries to do you harm (physical or psychological), you should definitely seek out a doctor.

"The way is in training."

- Miyamoto Musashi

Could always try hugging the shit out of it. Killing the mood works in nightmares, how much harder could you possibly have to hug for thoughtforms to start behaving?

OK, I'm not really quite sure where we start on this, but I will do so by asking for more information.

Have you lately had any changes in your life that can be linked to this?(this is obvious)

I honestly think, that this might have all been like a ritual(possibly the wrong word, but not sure), or a symbol for you parting with your old self. Well, there is more to it but I dont feel like going deeper into it now. Maybe when you get more information to me.

"Wow you dont know shit about anything, do you?" -intelhunter

Pentium: Well, the changes that pop in mind are the fact that I'm soon out of school, um, I stopped using drugs (actually a while back), but I'm not excactly sure what they could have to do with this.

I've only recently started noticing that I also have a few characteristics I never had before, I get annoyed easily for example. I used to be really zen about everything because I didn't really care enough to bother getting irritated, so that's new.

And I don't know if I said properly goodbye to my old self (:D) because I'm very confused, I can't really decide which I should be, if that makes any sense. Feel free to ask more if you like.

To others, thanks for your input. Going to a doctor is not an option though, that's not something I'm willing to do.