Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

hey, i'm pax. i actually created an account a while back, but i'm just getting around to posting. my tulpa, THEO, appeared in a dream like... a year and a half ago? and he just sort of hung around after that. we're getting into working together more.

i'm pax, and my tulpa is THEO. just a girl and a robot killing time together.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, I'm Leo. I've started the process of creating a Tulpa. I've started 4 days ago and I do believe that I actually have a real Tulpa and that's awesome. I do study psychology and I've been narrating to her even at the class. I still can't get a clear and sharp image of her, but I have some blurred thing. Today a name randomly spawned in my mind, Rachel. I believe that's her name, what's curious because I live in Brazil and this name is kinda rare here (we have Raquel, but no Rachel). So I'm freaking impressed and happy about her.

Hello guys. Im new here. Well basicaly I have had a tulpa for years even without knowing that it is my tulpa. I referred to it as a demon. Whats weird is that my tulpa didnt have a form. Now that it has it looks like my nightmare from when i was about 3 years old. I couldnt get the image out of my head. And when my tulpa is angry nails get longer and teeth sharper.It basicaly looks like a baboon, orangutan and chimp hybrid with hairstyle like bill from tokio hotel lol :D It is long. It has a grey west and torn jeans who look like shorts. Eyes have vains visible outside and they are Bright blue when normal and bloodshed cateye when angry. Was the nightmare so powerful? :D

And by the way it is genderless and without a voice. It basically makes monkey sounds when happy and low dog like growls when angry

dsc0025_1

EDIT: Heres a link so you dont have to download : http://s28.postimg.org/xjdpkghm5/DSC_0025.jpg

A picture of my tulpa. Had to learn how to draw for this :D

Huh. I wonder how I'd feel like if I was an intelligent being stuck in the body of a, uh, chimp dog morph and had no voice to express my thoughts. Thought of the day.

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

Huh. I wonder how I'd feel like if I was an intelligent being stuck in the body of a, uh, chimp dog morph and had no voice to express my thoughts. Thought of the day.

Haha. Good one. Well it has spoken to me. But that happens when I am drunk or back when i smoked pot. Usually it keeps quet and makes animal sounds. It chooses its form :D Its been a chineese drawing style dog, weird to explain but yea. But never a human form. Also it has no problem of me referring to my tulpa as it. Also I do not know its name.

Interesting. Welp, hope I see more of what you have to say on the forum, welcome to the community.

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

Hello

Found this place by accident, looking for explanations or common experience similar to my own. I think I have a tulpa, may have had one since I was born, or very young at least. I certainly didn't create it on purpose, have little control over it, and have been led into many poor decisions and a lot of mental and physical discomfort by it. Which I guess is my own fault due to my pathetic suggestibility. Most of that occurred before I was aware it was there, but it catches me sometimes still.

Anyway I'm going to read around and ask some questions and get on top of my situation. Please PM me if you have any suggestions or questions.

-kookumber

Don't hesitate to make a thread with details regarding your situation for assistance.

Hi, I'm Spruce. I've been experimenting with my head (creating thoughtforms, meditation and lucid dreaming, etc.) for about a decade now. I've lurked this forum in the past and found it interesting, but didn't feel any need at the time to create a tulpa.

I'll go into detail once I start my progress report so I don't end up with a wall of text here. But basically I've had a half baked tulpa-esque construct hanging around my head for most of my life, and my goal is to use a blend of a couple different techniques (including tulpamancy) to make it independent and sentient.

Anyway, nice to meet you all. Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any other questions.

Hello! Call me MG or Melisandre or whatever the fuck you want. Like Spruce, I too have been screwing around in my head for... f-ck, about 1 or 2 years now? Building inner worlds, doing other things of the like.

After a few weeks of decision, I have decided to create my first tulpa: Patrick. He's based off of a fictional character from the horror series MLAndersen0, and so far?

He's growing up remarkably fast! His mindvoice is already coming in strong, and he seems to be pretty cool with taking the form and voice of his canon counterpart. Actually, he seems to be pretty cool in general.

But I'll save that for the progress report. For now, that's all that I need to say. ;)

The Ole' Tuppers

• Patrick Vernon (based somewhat off the character from MLAndersen0, but has evolved away from it)
  • Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast