Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, I'm Alanna, and I have begun making a tulpa this past Sunday. I look forward to chatting with and learning from you all. Thanks. 

Hi. I'm Luke. Been lurking since 2016 (mods- I have another account with one post on it that I don't plan on using due to the username being associated with accounts that my family knows I have. I didn't see any rules against making a second account, but if it's now allowed I can produce the username so it can be banned.) I plan on contributing some of my thoughts, or maybe just continue lurking. I wish I had realized that the forum came with its own counter for how many hours you've lurked earlier than I did.

You can also just have them change the name of your old account. I have a few extra accounts for headmates that don't even post here so it's not a big deal.

Hello! Made this account some time ago. But never posted anything. Been wanting to make a Tulpa to help me with everyday life. Mainly with my shyness. Hopefully, I will make one soon.

Hello. I am a non gendered individual, i have autism, depression, and sometimes have a voices unrelated to any tulpa, (possibly schizophrenic symptom, autism gets a bit of everything...)  have just begun controlling and taming thoughts into a life long friend who can help me navigate life! Hope my perspective and experiences can help others! 

2 hours ago, Manic714 said:

Hello. I am a non gendered individual, i have autism, depression, and sometimes have a voices unrelated to any tulpa, (possibly schizophrenic symptom, autism gets a bit of everything...)  have just begun controlling and taming thoughts into a life long friend who can help me navigate life! Hope my perspective and experiences can help others! 

I'm not gonna lie, it sounds like you fit right in. Welcome!

I've decided I'm gonna be returning back to these forums. I might not be active really, but I'm gonna be browsing more often. I've had my system around for over a year and a half now. we're not exactly a tulpa system (long story of self discovery and all that jazz), but I'm still curious about the subject a lot.