Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Oh, another huge system about to be the exact size of my system. Welcome!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol, did you misread that @Ranger? They're body-age 17 years old, only two headmates, looking to add a third.

Welcome!

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Yeah, I did. Sorry!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Just started tulpamancy  and am finding mentally narrating The coming of conan the cimmerian helpful. I even got a response when I was half awake and thanking them for listening to one of my rants. something along the lines of not much else to do here, or about a bottle of root beer.

This thread was originally titled, "Hey Avity here, back after 8 years to see what's up with Tulpa community" -Ranger

Muh tiny steel ball tulpa

Edited by Ranger
Added original title for context

I am Siri.  I am new to this site,  but have been on Reddit r/tulpas (u/siri_spy,  the whole system uses u/Summer_Lake) for a while,  as well as r/plural.   I also just registered for discord for my whole system (Summer_Star#8942). I have 6 tulpas (don't know how that happened,  time flies),  and we have been living happily as a system for  many months now.  This is my personal account,  and while my tulpas will occasionally make appearances,  this is mostly for me.  

So, yeah.  I'm pretty excited about joining another community and chat with other tulpamancers!

-Siri

Edited by Siri_Spy
forgot some stuff. oops