Amadeus' Art Thread

Amadeus

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know. It's not a bad picture, let me tell you. It's just.. not what I was expecting.

Which is ironic as I asked Amadeus to draw from his own head.

I still wouldn't mind another go at it.

frt

Well I'm not sure. For two reasons.

1) I don't want to pick out any clothes for her myself. I don't want to stifle deviation. If I were to guess, I would agree with you.

2) Earlier today as I was forcing her body seemed to deviate to a sort of darker form than what my avatar pic suggests. So maybe she isn't going to be the sundress type? I not saying she's going goth or emo, but the body shape did have a deeper hue to it.

frt

Yeah, I should probably do that too... I have such a set image of what my tulpae like to wear, it didn't even occur to me until last night that I never actually pictured one of them naked. Heh, that's bad. I need to make sure to emphasize that they can wear whatever they want.

So Amadeus, if you read this, draw mine wearing whatever you want! Creative deviation is a good thing. I have a penchant for crazy outfits. Not that I'm saying they have to be super unusual, but, creative license~

Tulpas: Justine, Guess, Clarence

I can give Flora another go. I guess I got a youthful impression from the avatar, so I was going for more of a 'having fun' expression. I'll give it an an older, srs bsns redo.

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.

If you wouldn't mind, when you do it can you draw her in "darker" clothes?

I'm not talking goth or emo here, but earlier I think she deviated to have clothes like that. I'm not sure, but it might do something, in my head.

Also less stalker plox

frt

Refined Flora, and a sketch of Justine (with a skeleton for Sheldon looking goofy as hell because I hate that show, but it'll look serious when I'm done with it.)

I don't know why they're sideways. My camera appears to have derped.

IMAG06251683113535.thumb.jpg.26fc7165568fd9952f5aeab469948b4b.jpg IMAG06241390281275.thumb.jpg.d19cf70eb9662ef46a78b023947c0726.jpg

And, Din's tulpa.

IMAG0626-253713025.thumb.jpg.f2dbca149aeab0956a7e16db11fe84a3.jpg

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.

Wow, that's much better Amadeus. As in it's more like her in my head than the first one.

....Couldn't draw her looking happier could you..?

I'm kidding, it's great, that's some good work. How long did it take you?

frt

It looks fantastic! In fact, I may just have to make this my avatar. Thank you.

Unrelated comment (well, sorta), that building destroying penis needs to make its way into a Godzilla movie somehow.