What's it like to see and talk to your tulpa?

The first time I heard Ellie talk (Which was actually just a few hours ago), it sounded alien, like FAQman said in his guide. It sounded (Or at least felt) like someone was talking to me, not just a thought separate from my own.

"Don't listen to friends when the friend inside you says 'Do this.'" -Gandhi

Tulpa Name: Ellie

Created: 11/13/13

this is before imposition:

when you first start talking to them, its mostly in your head (unless you choose to talk out load). they have a different mind voice than you so it'll be like someone else is thinking inside your brain with you in conversation. at first, before they learn HOW to speak, their voice might sound muffled, distant, and/or you can't understand them at all. some have reported that they communicate with "clicks", though i did not personally experience this. i remember that there was a feeling of crowdedness at first, not a bad thing, just different with someone else talking to me.

again, this is seeing them before imposition, but when you see them (which usually comes before speaking) it's as if you're imagining something is next to you without trying to imagine it. It's your brain projecting the tulpa without you doing it on purpose. For example, lets say your sitting at a table and imagine the tulpa is sitting next to you. It's like that, only you aren't trying. They're just THERE.

hope i was good at describing it, though my experience is sure to be different from yours or anyone else's

Name-Yuki

Sex-Female

Form1-Arctic wolf, big blue eyes

Form2-Long white hair, blue eyes, pale skin, white wolf ears/tail, light blue jacket

Personality-Compassionate, calm, sarcastic, playful, protective, introverted

Stage-Sentient, vocal, working on possession

Pretty much everything Kenziek said. It's really never felt like a hallucinogenic thing; more like alternate thoughts and mental images going through my head that I'm not controlling - they just act on their own.

Pinky is not a pony. She's an imp.

Sunray is an angel-imp. Ex is humanoid. Kael is a dragon. Magnum is a dog.

Just like talking to and seeing anyone else, once you've gotten used to it.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

My first few days, I pretty much felt silly as hell. Then as my tulpa gained strength it became more like a conversation with a close friend.

“Life was a wheel, its only job was to turn, and it always came back to where it started.” - Stephen King

“No great thing is created suddenly.” -Stephen King

Kevin says: "The first time it happened it was truly shocking. I mean, I knew what she sounded like already, and I knew what she looked like. But to see and hear her there in front of me, moving and looking just like any other person (except that she was a pony at the time) - she was such an attractive person I frankly fled. It was too much for me. Nobillis, in person, is overwhelming.

How do you describe the indescribable? Have you ever met someone with so much charisma that you can't look at them? Perhaps put it this way, imagine what it would feel like to meet an angel. She looks nothing like an angel but when she's close by that's what it feels like.

I can really only take it these days as she usually stands behind me to the side, or far away if in front of me. It's not her fault. She's a kind helpful person. She isn't even aware of the affect she has close up, other then she sees my discomfort. At least most people only meet her through text and are spared the full affect.

I expect this will not be a well-received post. I'm unwise to post here, as it never turns out well. However, if no-one reports different experiences from what most have then the site just becomes a 'follow the popular theory' loop and the opportunity to learn is restricted. So, I'll accept being an anomaly 'in these parts' since it at least sets some example of where the 'outliers' are it this phenomena."

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.