Winter

[OLD] Survey (and stylometric test) for fluently speaking tulpa

Reading all these answers is a real spirit booster. I can recognise all the mistakes the tuppers complain about in myself and all their answers indicate my own tupper being sentient already.

It really helps to lift doubts and keep me going. These are must reads for anyone feeling like they are stuck or not getting anywhere. I only hope I get to add Flora's answers some time.

frt

I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. I really think this survey is really well done and really quite helpful. Going through everyone's responses and talking about them with my tulpa has felt very helpful and informative. I appreciate everyone who took the time to fill it out and everyone who is/ is going to do so. Once my tulpa becomes fully vocal I intend to complete this with her.

I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. I really think this survey is really well done and really quite helpful. Going through everyone's responses and talking about them with my tulpa has felt very helpful and informative. I appreciate everyone who took the time to fill it out and everyone who is/ is going to do so. Once my tulpa becomes fully vocal I intend to complete this with her.

Are you actually the Tacowiz?

As if getting turned into a goddamned eggplant wasn't enough... :P

These answers really are uplifting. I'm happy to see that many people are participating. Your time is appreciated, guys.

Well, his avatar is a wizard... holding a floating taco.

Yup, I think he's a taco wizard alright.

Well, his avatar is a wizard... holding a floating taco.

Yup, I think he's a taco wizard alright.

I want to know if he's THE Tacowiz, the "PLEASE DON'T HURT MY FAMILY!" Tacowiz.

I only use this name on this site. So that's probably someone else, unless this tulpa thing has made me go far more crazy than expected.

I actually got the feeling your name was based on the Eggplant Wizard from Kid Icarus, with the taco projectiles and all.

glitch: I think you might've missed Clair's survey on the front page.