Lulu

Can tulpas sing?

tulpatalk, Lulu has nothing better to do than spend his time on this forum instead of making a fucking tulpa. Much like how Dane spent 90% of his time here, except he had something useful to say most of the time. And he didn't ask dumbfuck questions.

Did luna develop a personality?

Yes, she's more laid-back then me and generally doesn't like things she perceives as foolish (like singing, especially when I'm basically the only one who would hear it).

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

I guess you would have to work on your tulpas personality if you wanted them to sing. That applies to other hobbies as well I guess.

Clair and I listened to the song. She got some of the lyrics right on the first try, and the rythym and beat pretty much down to a tee. If the lyrics were in English, I think that she would get most of them right on the first try though.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Clair and I listened to the song. She got some of the lyrics right on the first try, and the rythym and beat pretty much down to a tee. If the lyrics were in English, I think that she would get most of them right on the first try though.

Neat. Thanks for cooperating!

If my tulpa, when completed, doesn't know a song, can it learn? Can tulpas learn in general?

I want to make a tulpa. That's why I'm here.

Tulpa Name: Shai, ✓Personality, ✓Visualization, ✓Touch, ✓Smell, Body Language and Sentience ❑

If my tulpa, when completed, doesn't know a song, can it learn? Can tulpas learn in general?

Yes they definitely can

One of the reasons I make my Tulpa female - to have someone to sing a duette with. Car drives would get fun if you have a Tulpa who can sing.

OMFG YES! Having a singalong buddy while driving would be quite an additive to my life.

Yes they definitely can.

That's really cool, Irish! I can't WAIT until my tulpa is done! It'll be like having a second brain! I only pray she'll be finished by the end of August when everyone's free time ends.

I want to make a tulpa. That's why I'm here.

Tulpa Name: Shai, ✓Personality, ✓Visualization, ✓Touch, ✓Smell, Body Language and Sentience ❑