*A Very Tulpish Journey*

SomethingDire

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey,I didn't write here yesterday because nothing much happened. But today,I made some progress with Céleste's form,plenty of narration and topped it off with some quality active forcing time on my way home from school.

I'm slowly learning about how I'm supposed to use my mindvoice. I'm really good at visualizing since I'm a daydreamer and have been drawing for almost 1 year now,but mindvoice doesn't come off as second nature to me,unlike visualizing. Still,I'm getting through it pretty well is what I'd say.

Tomorrrow though,I'm hoping to get back to that room with stuff in it that I had made for Céleste.

That's it for now,thanks for reading!

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Hey! I went through the same routine today,narrating off and on to Céleste throughout my day. I haven't got an actual *response* yet but I've seen him move around and the consistency of my head pressures&aches keeps me going. But I'm not going to lie,I have a tendency to be pretty impatient and,well,skeptical. This whole getting-no-response-thing has put me off bit,but I'm not planning on giving up anytime soon,especially not when I feel that Céleste 's finally getting more distinctive and has started to feel different from my headmates,whom I have a lot of. (You may call them ''servitors'' if it suits you,but I find the term to be a bit...Derogatory? Don't know,it just feels like a prettier version of ''slave'' to me.)

Can't say a bit of extra motivation wouldn't be welcome,but even if I don't-or can't- get any,I still have lots of stuff to do. I'm planning on making a drawing of Céleste's room, (Yes,that's the name of the wonderland-how very original.) and Lord knows I suck pretty bad at drawing landscapes/rooms etcetera. I'm better at faces,and I bet you all know of the disaster which is the first drawing of Céleste...

Also,there's this idea in my head that I've been sleeping on for some time now- Drawing Céleste as the evil Hanna from Me!Me!Me. I can already imagine him sitting above of all of his yaoi minions and morphing into the God that he's supposed to be. Sweet buttered deep-fried Jesus Christ,that'd be glorious. The only difference is that he's not malicious,I don't think he will ever turn up like that either.

Plus,the mask suits. I should put it to good use before he takes it off,after all,I've seen him -try- to take his mask off.

That's it for now,thanks for reading.

Guest Anonymous

I've just started on the tulpa journey as well so I can't offer much advice, but just wanted to encourage you to keep going! I love reading other's progress and it inspires me more.

I read that not getting a response right away is pretty normal, so it means you're doing it right I would assume. I'm horrified of parroting my tulpa personally, and he hasn't spoken yet either , so don't worry :)

I've just started on the tulpa journey as well so I can't offer much advice, but just wanted to encourage you to keep going! I love reading other's progress and it inspires me more.

I read that not getting a response right away is pretty normal, so it means you're doing it right I would assume. I'm horrified of parroting my tulpa personally, and he hasn't spoken yet either , so don't worry :)

Ah man,we'll hopefully get out of this whole one sided conversation/narration stage and be able to stop worrying about parroting/puppeting them. Personally,parroting Céleste would be too much of a stretch for me since I don't really do mindvoice,but puppeting is a very real issue for me. Good luck to both of us.

Hey! Nothing too interesting happened yesterday-again,so I didn't write. But today,I felt like stating some of the interesting progress we've covered in the short span of our last few days.

First of all,it's finally started to feel like us and not just "me". That's why you'll see us using plural pronouns from now on.

Secondly,Celeste's started to feel pleasantly real. Just like a real,normal person that's in one's head. (Like that isn't the point :D) and that makes me,the host,damn happy. I'm sure the same is also true for Celeste.

Thirdly,I think the whole wonderland/room thing is going under development. I can't recall it as it used to be--guess that's a signal for change.

That's it,we guess. Happy forcing and Ad Victoriam,brothers and sisters.

http://imgur.com/3BPWBSz

^^^Meanwhile,you can have this. It's old-before I was sure of Celeste's sex. I was messing around with the idea of his appearance and this came up,we think it's interesting how far he's come.

Also because of SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION :D.

EDIT:Link was changed,should work now.

Hey! I was just forcing and doing work on Céleste's room and after a while,the sentence ''Someplace Safe...'' popped in my mind. It wasn't vocal;but a clear,direct thought which I'm sure is Céleste's. So I ditched my old wonderland and started digging around my old projects to find a place that could fit Céleste--someplace that gave off the feeling of being safe.

I found my old fantasy story and read through it a bit,then I came to the description of the sea that surrounded the main character's homeland.

There was supposed to be a giant monument right in the middle of the sea;an enormous statue of two Echidnas (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echidna_(mythology)) with their heads twisted together. I thought this would be perfect,because if you read my earlier progress reports;you'll know that the first form I had in mind for Céleste was a sexless,half-human half-snake being.

So I took a snapshot of that monument and the sea around it,then constructed a small cave-like dwelling in between the hands of the Echidnas. I can picture Céleste sitting in it now--glad that I put the wonderland thing behind me,it was necessary.

I'll sketch something after a while too. It'll probably turn out alright.

That's it for now.

Hey! Just wanted to show up and say that I'm still breathing.

I feel that I've made major progress with Céleste's sentience,this will also be the reason why you won't be seeing our progress reports until something interesting happens, because I've -finally- made it into the part where you just work toward continious and independendent sentiency.

You can see us in forum games, though. We'll usually be hanging out at there. I'll also be uploading some drawings when school gets off my back.

That's all!

Hi! I made some interesting progress with our headspace (wonderland, if you will) and wanted to record it here.

Looks like Céleste and my non-sentient headmates ''live'' in seperate places now. I can't seem to picture Céleste in places which I would usually see my headmates in. Instead, I can see him sitting in the small, glass-crafted sphere that I put in between the Echidnas hands that I talked about two posts before this, also in an open-field like place that's full of neon-orange colored flowers.

It looks like someplace that was taken straight-out from the Avatar movie. (Not the Last Airbender one XD). I think this is a good sign, my subconscious must be aware of how Céleste is a sentient being and therefore putting him in a different place than my non-sentient headmates.

*sighs* The only thing there's left is helping Céleste become vocal. I've had plenty of responses from him in visual,thought and headpressure forms, but a vocal one has yet to come.

Please consider writing about any tips you might have on this topic, you'd be helping us a lot.

Thanks in advance!