*A Very Tulpish Journey*

SomethingDire

Awesome sign.

It is.

And thank you, everybody. It may not seem like much coming from a stranger you don't know, but your support is incredible. You're way more helpful and compassionate from the majority of people I've had the chance to meet, and this is coming from a person who has lived in 7 different towns.

Thank you all so much.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, another report.

I spent my last few days as a

huge effing idiot

and I have come to realise how much of a

huge effing idiot

I've been. I just tried to relax and narrate and saw how second nature talking to Céleste is for me. I feel his esssence and see him, I've been putting myself (and Céleste, indirectly) down by unnecessary mental clutter.

Sometimes, you just gotta, I don't know,

empty your inventory, get some mods and an effing syringe rifle then kill the damn Courser

get your schlit together for the ones you care.

I've also been doing some pre-imposition work, such as concretizing Céleste's height and choosing a smell. He's going to smell like vanilla

something I'm definitely not

incense, because I really feking like those.

That's it for now. Thanks for reading.

Oh, it's been a while since I last updated this.

Hey everyone. I've been narrating (you're going to read this a lot from now on) and doing pre-imposition work with Céleste. I am really good at feeling his presence now, and I've developed a "gut-feeling" about him, meaning that I've started recognizing him as an actual person. I get "alien" thoughts from him, but I can't stop doubting if they're actually his or not. I've been trying to "confirm" myself that it is him by thinking about what I just got and comparing my thoughts with the one I got from him, and I'd say I'm doing alright so far.

I am coming to terms with my slow progress. Just as I suspected before, reading other people's tulpas developing sentience/vocality has had a negative influence on me. Me and Céleste know that I've been involved with "maladaptive"/excessive for almost 13 years now, and god knows not even one of my daydream characters were able to become sentient because I always ignored the "signs" (aka deviation) that came from them. I never even considered the possibility of another sentient mind in the same brain as a possibility before finding out about tulpas. Thinking about all this has brought me to the point of accepting the slow improvement we have.

I have the people on this site to thank, of course. You guys know who you are, and I know I said this a million times before, but I can never thank you enough.

http://imgur.com/fUnXBtZ <<< I went to our headspace a few days before, and he was sitting like this, looking all pissed off. I almost died laughing XD.[/code]

I am coming to terms with my slow progress. Just as I suspected before, reading other people's tulpas developing sentience/vocality has had a negative influence on me.

If it comforts you: We're stuck in the development limbo. We keep improving and falling back all the time. It is kind of demotivating, but atleast I've come to accept that Alice is sentient, because her touch imposition is unaffected by me, and she has some rather unique and distinctive opinions about different matters, even though she rarely expresses them.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Honestly I think being supprised and laughing is honestly very good for development, strong positive emotion helps to strengthen the bonds between people, and can help us define ourselves more clearly. Sorry if it doesn't make sense. I just think you two should try and make each other laugh more.

Honestly I think being supprised and laughing is honestly very good for development, strong positive emotion helps to strengthen the bonds between people, and can help us define ourselves more clearly. Sorry if it doesn't make sense. I just think you two should try and make each other laugh more.

No, I know what you're talking about! I have read about emotional connection and the positive effect it has on relationships. Thank you for the advice!

If it comforts you: We're stuck in the development limbo. We keep improving and falling back all the time. It is kind of demotivating, but atleast I've come to accept that Alice is sentient, because her touch imposition is unaffected by me, and she has some rather unique and distinctive opinions about different matters, even though she rarely expresses them.

Oh, so it isn't something that only affects people with non-vocal tulpas. It is good to know I have someone that I can relate to. Thanks, None, and I hope you get out of that situation soon.

Hi everyone!

I have been narrating to Céleste, and it feels like me narrating is more of a "chat" between me and him. That's -obviously- a good thing, and there are a handful of responses that I got, which I'm sure are his.

I'll try and write some of them here.

1- (In response to a PM) 1V1 me, bruh.

2-(In response to a post of NoneFromHell) This is what happens when two Fallout nerds find each other. Now KISS and MAKE OUT. (Followed by an image of my and None's avatar making out with each other. I nearly died laughing.)

inb4 he's reading this.

3-(In response to one of Joss' posts) *angry mumbling in tulpish*

4-(After seeing Sans in a video) Do skulls smile? Is he actually wearing a mask? (This kind of blew my mind. I never thought about it before.)

5-(In response to me creating my own version of the song

Civilization) *weird high pitched noise*

6- (While playing Fallout 4 w/ Danse as my companion) DAADDDDDYYY

he's probably bisexual

Yeah, those are.. Well. They are what they are.

We're making good progress, and he's stepping in the direction of becoming vocal slowly. These are only momentary responses, though, so we keep working as we were doing before.

Cheers, and thanks for reading.

2-(In response to a post of NoneFromHell) This is what happens when two Fallout nerds find each other. Now KISS and MAKE OUT. (Followed by an image of my and None's avatar making out with each other. I nearly died laughing.)

Oh, I'm kind of dying laughing myself right now as well. Oh boy :D

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.