How often should I pay attention to Tulpa?

How much time should I spend with paying attention to them? Is there a minimum time?

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha

I think it's different for every tulpa how much attention they need since they are all different from each other, like every person is different, some people don't really need to be social and others might need a lot more attention.

My tulpa don't really need a lot of attention, sometimes he likes to be alone for a few days or even a week, I however is a lot more social in nature than him.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

Whet Elvode said. Some tulpas, once they're developed enough, are able to go weeks without attention. Although, I'd imagine that that'd suck a bit...

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

Presuming you don’t get a lobotomy in the future, as long as you can reign in your everyday cognition to contribute into acknowledging their existence at your beck and call, their existence isn’t necessarily contingent solely on paying attention to them. There may be some underlying phenomena, for all we know, that could be occurring without much of our conscious fixation towards any potential of that that may contribute to the development of a tulpa.

And how far one wants to further their propensity in treating them as sentient may entail that they, the tulpa, would be able to exist without being wholly contingent on simple fixation of their existence from the host’s perspective. Our imagination is a bit more grandiose to be constrained on fleeting, conscious thoughts; there’s a maelstrom of thoughts, concepts, images, and such going on, so it’s not the end of the world if you can’t live and breathe on a tulpa 24/7.

I've heard people say that you need to spend two to six hours every day with your tulpa, and I've also heard that only ten minutes are required.

In reality, it's whatever works best for you and your tulpa. I made the point of giving James an introverted personality, like mine, so that if there were ever times when we wanted a break from people we could just go our separate ways for a bit. This has happened a few times, now, and I'm recently sort of getting out of it and bringing him back "on" (because he tried contacting me the other night, and his voice sounded really muffled. his voice has never been muffled before, so I'm not sure if it's because we went too long without talking to one another or if it was just a normal thing).

I would try to spend as much time with them as you can (even if it's passive forcing) every day until you've finished at least one of the stages (i.e., the personality, getting them to be vocal, getting good at visualization, etc.). Don't leave them too much in the beginning, because it's easier for them to dissipate.

Keep in mind that that's just an opinion, and you don't have to do it . . . and frankly, it's not as though I'm an expert or anything, anyway.

James: Hello, all!

Guest Anonymous

I think obsession is important for a strong link. You should think about or visualize and talk to your tulpa every day a few times a day at least. That is just my gut reaction thought.

I think about Melian almost constantly. If I am not thinking about her for a while, she will remind ME with a little mental poke by giving me a flash image or saying something. I feel her presence constantly 24-7.

I think obsession is important for a strong link. You should think about or visualize and talk to your tulpa every day a few times a day at least. That is just my gut reaction thought.

I think about Melian almost constantly. If I am not thinking about her for a while, she will remind ME with a little mental poke by giving me a flash image or saying something. I feel her presence constantly 24-7.

^^^^^

That.

Right there.