Let's Discuss Video Games

Brassow

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Culex, apparently. And also in the same place you mentioned. A sealed door. He's supposed to be the game's hidden super boss.

Okay well he/she/they is/are going down!

Edit: Defeated

Jinx

twice more. Found Culex, went on a quest to find the

Lazy Shells

, replaced Bowser with Geno and I beat him. I also read that if you just focus on Culex his

Crystals

will die automatically, so I didn’t do that and still won.

Surprisingly, Smithy took 5 attempts and Culex only took 3.

We love that boss theme for Culex though.

• 3 weeks later...

Smash Ultimate is out and I can't stop talking about it AAAHHHH FIGHT ME

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Yeah it is! You got it too? Want to see if you can beat me, cuz I don't think you can. XD

• 1 month later...

I am a really big fan of the Mario series, to the point where I can tell you what the Cursed Shroom Orb is and what games it's in.

I also enjoy playing 2D Zeldas, Tetris, Puyo Puyo, and Star Fox

Oh yeah and there's Smash.

I'm Flame Explosion, and while I don't plan on having a Tulpa, I want to hang out with my sibling Cat_ShadowGriffin.

Also Ranger likes hippos

Cursed Shroom Orb is from Koopa Kid in Mario Party and cuts your next roll down to 1-3, right? Tell me something I don't know... {Actually, turns out it's different per Mario Party, my description was Mario Party 7}

Also, hey, I need to add 2 new friends in Pokemon Go for a Special Research. Add me if you can - even if you're just a random lurker and delete me afterwards, please. And if you send me gifts I'll probably send you gifts, for a while at least (Edit: Actually, that shows your location, so I'll only do that if you're someone I know, sorry). Not interested in trading or anything though.

2716 4398 8321

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Oh wow! That's really nice! Unfortunately I don't play Pokémon GO due to er… reasons.

But thank you very much for the offer! Hopefully someone helps you with Pokémon GO. :)

Edit: I made a word mistake, oops!

I'm Flame Explosion, and while I don't plan on having a Tulpa, I want to hang out with my sibling Cat_ShadowGriffin.

Also Ranger likes hippos