Lumi's Dreaming Thread; Dreams of Moon

Luminesce

Oh man I'm tiredd.dddd I should've been asleep like a long time ago

don'tcha expect anything out of me, it's a weekend break-day and I'm going to sleep to sleep.

here I've got a song, Tewi found it and thought I'd like it and I really do, that is totally what I want to sound like, the way she says "you guys!!" is so cute, "sunshine!" too and everything she says I think I heard a "In my heart" in there at 2:20, this song makes me so happy

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=110_fli6DQY

quality in that vid's so bad tho it starts breaking a couple minutes in, oh well (Edit: Old one got taken down so I used a different link idk if it's as good/bad)

(really though my voice isn't that childish, I sound a little older. But after hearing this I don't want to anymore)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

I love this thread for all music you put in it and the cute anime pictures! Course we want you to do good with lucid dreaming too! Of course. But the music is so fun!

This thread is going to become even larger than KruegerMeister's thread with our self-imposed daily posting.

Or it might beat the Mistgod-Melian "Confessions of a Poorly Trained Tulpa" mega thread or the Living Imagination thread!

I'm sleepy, even though I haven't been awake 16 hours. Staying up all night is hard no matter when you woke up..

I want fun dreams, even if I'm not lucidly controlling them or they aren't super vivid I still want them to be nice. I wanna wake up feeling like I was having fun. Maybe it's not so ambitious and thought-out as what the others do, but it's what I'm shooting for. Why can't I have a non-lucid dream in a green, rainy place with frogs hopping around? Or just have it take place in a forest or around water in general. That sounds so chill no matter what's going on. I feel like if you dream of things like that you're in a better mood when you wake up. But we always dream of just, random stuff that's neither here nor there. Feels like a waste of potential..

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Guest Anonymous

I think that is because dreams are not random at all. You dream the things you dream for a reason. Maybe it is the brain or unconscious trying to solve some problem or work something out. Maybe it is a message from the unconscious. I think if we had nothing but peaceful dreams of happiness, we would become zombies or something. LOL Davie and I have a lot of haunted house dreams, that seems to be a frequent theme. It is that or invasions of aliens or monsters or other adventure dreams or adventure movie dreams. It makes sense, we believe the world is a movie or TV show. All the world is a stage and we play many parts. LOL

My host used to have nothing but peaceful dreams of happiness. Rather formula, really. Elevator music, exotic location, and a vague exploration or rescue mission. Reminiscent of a video game. We still get those sometimes. Some of them have trees.

It occurs to me that all of our sleep transition daydreams involve falling and water. The old one was simply falling through thicker and thicker layers of gas giant. Then there is the one with nothing but waterfalls and floating temples in a void. Then there is our newest one, falling down a ski hill. Though not sure powder counts.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Dreams are random but not like true random obviously. Generally they should be your brain simulating experiences in a 'safe environment' to prepare you should they happen in real life. But I think you could dream about anything and be fine, because people do. See, above! Some people dream like exclusively about stressful situations they've feared being in, some dream about aliens and the end of the world and war (we have a friend like that), and some people like us dream about standing in line in Disneyland. But occasionally we dream we're playing a video game we've been playing a lot or something "typical" for a dream that makes zero sense after. Remember that dream.. Tewi? Flan? had about me being in a go-kart race to decide the best Touhou character?

Those are cool dreams, I want more of those.

Doesn't seem like school is going to become less demanding any time soon, so I'll need to work around that for our dreaming efforts. Putting it off is the exact opposite of what we're here to do.

Actually, I feel bad for wasting so much time already. I'll practice our own technique-in-development, "All Night Awareness" even if it means sleeping less. That is a reference to another technique called All Day Awareness where you practice what is effectively a reality-checking mindset throughout the entire day. It's very mentally taxing, if not only at first from what I've heard. I don't have the sanity to pass entire days like that at the moment. All Night Awareness on the other hand is what I'd call those nights where Lumi or I woke up immediately aware of when we'd fallen asleep and woken up. They tend to end up keeping us awake for a while before we eventually pass out/lose focus on being conscious anyways. However I feel they're the most productive nights so far. So unless it really causes problems, I'll be trying that for a while.

We get mixed messages on the music. Some people like it, but a single simple sarcastic comment by Vos made us much more strict on what we actually put here. It's not hard to differentiate between what could and could not be considered "sleep music". The problem is, most types of music are potentially what we'd listen to before going to sleep. Aside from songs we specifically consider active music like

for example, a lot of which are Lucilyn's, none but our actual Dream genre have any effect on how fast we fall asleep anyways.

Maybe I'll consider uploading my song that's been lost to the internet, and posting it here. It's nice to think that it's private to me, though.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Here's a double post to make up for the day I missed/slept through. It's 1 PM and too bright to sleep. Actually, it's too bright to practice "All Night Awareness", because it's not night.. No, because it's too bright. If it isn't even dark I'll just end up lying in bed all day. I've got better things to do. I'll listen to music and do some kind of visualization.

Found this looking up an old thread;

And yeah. Excitement is a pretty big problem in lucid dreams when you've been waiting weeks, months... years... to meet your tulpa in one.

Even in 2014 Lumi was already salty about this. Based on what he said there, I imagine this was soon after the dream where he got to the wonderland for a few seconds. Though he woke up because the dream was ending, not because he was excited. Anyways, music and visualization. Tempted to call it meditation. Aside from Reisen and Flandre's walk, this'll probably be the most practice we've gotten in a while.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

I had planned on meditating actually, planned on sitting in my forest listening to calming music. Planned to take a walk through the wonderland from the house to the lake and then back. But Lucilyn's new song was stuck in my head, and so I put that on, and when I was walking by her forest she appears dancing around in front of me. So we walked together, and instead of walking back the way I came along the path straight towards our house, she suggests we walk through her forest, because she realized recently she always visualized it from the same (away from house) angle. I never left that forest..

I did plan on walking straight through, but when we got to her pond she just jumped in. So I got to float on my back looking at the dimming sky while she swam around until I fell asleep. Not quite the quiet meditation time I'd planned on, but that's fine. I prefer what we did anyways. I'll do the meditating tonight, and then the All Night Awareness since I plan to stay up until it gets dark this time. That means *sigh* catching myself whenever I temporarily fall asleep and making an effort to stay awake again. Usually when that happens, like last night, that's when we take off the headphones and go to sleep, because man is it tempting. But it's also the exact point we're working to stay conscious through. So it looks like I get to sleep a little less tonight.

The plan tonight is to wake up after four to six hours and then stay conscious while otherwise falling asleep. No getting up or thinking about stuff, just being an observer while the body drifts back to sleep. Simpler said than done. But I can't forget how important this is. I have to make it work.