Throw Questions at Saylin's Shitty System

Saylin

Now, first off, you might ask: Why? That's if you aren't assuming I just have a gigantic ego to put an ask me thread, as if insinuating I am a mystical system full of questionable content. Okay, we might have the last bit, but we're fairly open, normally.

Frankly, I just wanted something to do for the hell of it. Plus, it gives the entire system more room to talk- specifically if they're addressed for a question. Feel free to ask anyone anything, just don't send death threats or you're fired. Soooo... shoot.

Hiya. Member of the Horrible Hosts Club (HHC). If you wanna learn about my system, here's my PR.

Well, whoever feels like answering can have a go...

What shape is the sky?

Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?

Can fat people go skinny-dipping?

If you try to fail and succeed, what did you just do?

Why do people say, "You've been working like a dog" when dogs just sit around all day?

Is this bullshit or fertilizer?

how much weight (in pounds) can each of you bench press?

Also, what color shirt was I wearing when I typed this?

Also also, who let the dogs out?

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

why do you call your system a shitty system? it can't be that bad. from the looks of your progress report thread everything looks fine on our end

Hey everyone! Sorry, I have run out of creativity for asking questions, so everyone, share your favourite quote from someone. :)

[Raymond] Quote? Well, I don’t really have any and don’t feel like looking it up, so I’m just gonna say this: Ass.

[Michael] Quotes.. I’d say I haven’t studied them much either myself, but I do like the saying our system has: We’re in this together, no matter what state we end up in, no matter what happens.

[Andrew] Ahh!! I looked this up just to contribute. One that stood out to me quite a bit was one I saw from Roosevelt- “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” It’s beautiful, isn’t it? Have a wonderful day!

[Lance] I find this one from Dalai Lama resonates with me: “I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.”

[James] I think we should focus more on the actions and less on the words, so.. Quotes aren’t really my thing.

[Kane] I mean, I really liked when those Pterodactyls told me, “What the fuck is wrong with you?”

[sen] I really like Andrew’s “GO GO GO,” and “Every day has the potential to be a wonderful day!” It makes me happy for some reason. Cx

[Claude] Mein Kampf.

Well, whoever feels like answering can have a go...

What shape is the sky?

Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?

Can fat people go skinny-dipping?

If you try to fail and succeed, what did you just do?

Why do people say, "You've been working like a dog" when dogs just sit around all day?

Is this bullshit or fertilizer?

[Claude] The sky is the shape of nothing, yet everything, and is only an illusion to the eye.

[Michael] Overlook and Oversee are different because some strange society a long time ago made it different, and English, despite us normally using it, is a horrible, complicated language. Also, fat people can go skinny dipping- it just makes a larger splash.

[Kane] Bullshit vs Fertilizer…. That depends. Can I fuck it?

how much weight (in pounds) can each of you bench press?

Also, what color shirt was I wearing when I typed this?

Also also, who let the dogs out?

I let the dogs out because no one else possesses long enough to, honestly. The only one who really bench presses here is Raymond.

[Raymond] I dunno, I just lift whatever. My goal once we’re fully switching out is 250.

[Kane] Eh. Lemme just bench press the bar. I don’t care enough to actually lift weights. Also- I'm gonna guess your shirt is green.

Claude:

Are you a Pokemon master?

Favorite beverage other than bleach?

Do you want tickles? Your system should tickle you.

Any games you'd like to play while possessing?

Andrew:

What do you think your system name should be?

Do you like Spongebob?

Is there anybody you don't like?

Follow for follow?

[align=justify]James:

Can you make a robot Andrew?

Wolfman, that's pretty cool. I should make a wolf form. What's your favorite type of dog that's not a wolf?

What do you think is the coolest invention?

If you had a middle and last name, what would they be?[/align]

Sen:

Did Piano affect you negatively?

Do you like being the only girl tulpa in the system (aside from Michael)?

If your name had an extra syllable, what would it be?

Am I a good friend to you guys?

Michael:

Who was the hottest Beatle?

If you had a real-life profession, what would it be?

Who's your best friend?

Team Paul or Team HJP?

Raymond:

Who's the hottest in my system?

Can you buy me a pizza?

Pet peeves?

Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

Lance:

Any ideas for a fictional story my system should write?

Order your system based on who's edgiest.

Hey, you don't talk much. I don't either. Want to talk to me? :D    

1v1 me!

Kane:

Stop having a one syllable name!

Why aren't you as edgy as you used to be? Because of gay? Go back to being edgy.

What do you think of Piano? You guys used to butt heads a lot XD

How tough are you?

[Claude] -Fuck you. But yes. All of my Pokemon are named Kane, too, because Kane is so obsessed with furries he might as well be one.

-Cyanide is pretty great.

-Tickles are refused.

-I’d like something one on one, and outside. Either Chess or Frisbee. Football is too violent.

[Andrew] -I think it should be… Hum… I’m not sure! How about Florescent Rose? :D

-I LOVE SPONGEBOB! Oh, he’s adorable and such a cuddlebug! I would love to hug him! ((Sidenote from Claude: What the fuck is that and why does it look like a giant yellow thing with eyes.))

-Ahh… there are many people I am not fond of- lawbreakers are a few- but I still believe they deserve my respect.

-SURE! We can be friends! :D

[James]-I tried. It blew up. I honestly think it committed suicide.

-I consider a lotta dogs a threat ‘cause of the whole territory thing, but I guess Corgis are kinda cute? I don’t know.

-Electricity in general has proved to be one of the best inventions we’ve ever had.

-Van Housen. I dunno, just sounds cool.

[sen] -Mmmm…. No. Piano maybe upset me once or twice but there’s been no lasting effects. And if there were, it made me myself- and I like me a lot! So if anything, I should thank him!

-I guess. It doesn’t really matter to me, so long as I like them and they like me. Michael would make a very pretty girl, though. <3

-Yo. So my name would be Yosen, which I think is cute! That or Senrise, for all the puns~

-You’re a wonderful friend! I like having you around!

[Michael]-After looking at them all? George Harrison looks adorable! <3

-I would like to be the owner of a bakery, just as I was in fiction. Having a side job as an author would also be wonderful.

-Despite our quarrels, I would honestly say Raymond. He’s a wonderful man, even if he has his idiotic moments. Claude as well.

-Forget both- Team Piano is the best direction.

[Raymond]-Uh.. Lyra, I guess? She looks the cutest to me out of all of you.

-As soon as I have money I will buy you 10 pizzas.

-Michael being himself, Andrew being himself… people who don’t listen, and those little yappy dogs that never shut up.

-I’m gonna strip like a dumbfuck. Hello, prison!

[Lance] Story… mm. Avoiding specifics, I think a story focused on the emotions of the people involved, rather than the action, would be just wonderful. Perhaps a coming of age story as well!

-Hm.. From most to least, Claude, Kane, Raymond, Sen, Michael, Me, James.

-Oh-- I would love to talk to you! It’s more about what you say than how much, after all. Perhaps we could be friends? <3

-Ah? Like a fight? Oh, no, I couldn’t!

[Kane] -Fuck you. I like being a cool one syllable.

- I’d say it’s a mix of James being around and just getting used to and accepting this life. A lot of my “edginess” was because I felt pain over losing my previous life, and a lot of anger that that life had been so horrible under someone’s control. I’m ready to face the future, with this system.

-Piano’s okay, I guess. Not like we’re Best friends, but I don’t hate him.

-I’d say pretty tough. I fucked a Lawn Mower, for fuck’s sake.

why do you call your system a shitty system? it can't be that bad. from the looks of your progress report thread everything looks fine on our end

Mostly for the hell of it, really. And the others don’t mind. Also, thanks for looking at it! Much appreciated.

Hiya. Member of the Horrible Hosts Club (HHC). If you wanna learn about my system, here's my PR.

What is the diameter of a square?

If the product says "Do not use if seal is broken", how are you supposed to open it and use it?

Can good looking Eskimo girls be called hot?

Do siamese twins pay for one ticket or two tickets when they go to movies and concerts?

If a mirror reverses right and left, why doesn't it reverse up and down?

Why is a carrot more orange than an orange?