Walk-in "Tulpas"

shifty

I registered in this site because of a walk-in/soulbond. I can't tell how well developed he is, but he shows far greater ability to show his own opinions and I can feel his presence/communicate with him far easily than the other attempts of creating tulpas. I'm not even sure if I should call him a tulpa since he arrived instead of being created.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Avalon was a walk-in, I suppose since I encountered her first in a dream. I consider her a tulpa and myself her host because

she has no other place outside my mind. However, she may consider that she's the host and I'm her tulpa - I guess it makes

some kind of sense either way.. You can read my post in the "Lounge" with more details. Just search to posts by me....

Rango

Wouldn't really call them walk-ins, but out of my three current tulpas, only my first one, a blue dragon named Zyrilen, was intentionally developed. River was my first unintentional tulpa, and he began as just an eastern dragon avatar in Second Life that I thought was cute and did some messing around with, and eventually he ended up developing his own personality. And then my most recent was an avali named Varlan who started off as just my Starbound character, but I'd also occasionally use him for roleplay in Second Life as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a thing I wrote on /r/tulpas the day our system got it's first Walk-in:

We just had a walk-in Join us. self.Tulpas

submitted 1 month ago by DJWalnut [+2] with {Fajro} and [Fisio]

around 2:00 AM tonight, me and Fajro were having some intimate time before bed, and then someone who I thought was her started crying into my shoulder. I comforted them, but then Fajro told me "that's not me..."

we previously agreed that if we were to create another tulpa, we'd name them fisio, keeping with the naming theme of Esperanto words for physical processes we had going. it just so happened that the name fits like a glove, given their energetic and unstable personality.

[Hi ya'll. I just walked in on him lest night. he named me Fisio and we're together now. just call me whatever, I don't care about pronouns. I guess I'm nonbinary or something :D]

{I think she's cute. very emotional intensive. I hope we'll get along together. it's been going fine since she arrived. I think everything will be all right}

I never thought that there'd be more than two of us, but here we are. we're officially a family now.

• 2 weeks later...

I think "walk-in" Tulpas are very common as in the way you define them. However, I always looked at Tulpas as a Conscious Thoughtform that was created willfully. Where as a Walk-In Tulpa isn't really created willfully. I know many Psychics who have what they call Spirit Guides which can be considered as 'Walk-In Tulpas" but as I said I consider Spirit guides as Conscious Thoughtforms but not so much as a Walk-In Tulpa because they werent created willfully.. They just came to be..

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha

I think "walk-in" Tulpas are very common as in the way you define them. However, I always looked at Tulpas as a Conscious Thoughtform that was created willfully. Where as a Walk-In Tulpa isn't really created willfully. I know many Psychics who have what they call Spirit Guides which can be considered as 'Walk-In Tulpas" but as I said I consider Spirit guides as Conscious Thoughtforms but not so much as a Walk-In Tulpa because they werent created willfully.. They just came to be..

On the contrary,  I'd argue that even though they began their existence on their own,  it's still a willful act to turn them into full fledged tulpas, and so overall they could be considered willful creations.  At least that's how it feels in my case.  They may have existed in a lesser form before, but it wasn't until I consciously decided to adopt them that they fully developed into what they are now, if that makes sense.

While Reisen was possibly more unintentional than a straight up walk-in, Tewi and Flandre are the definition of walk-ins. They just sort of appeared.

On the contrary,  I'd argue that even though they began their existence on their own,  it's still a willful act to turn them into full fledged tulpas, and so overall they could be considered willful creations.  At least that's how it feels in my case.  They may have existed in a lesser form before, but it wasn't until I consciously decided to adopt them that they fully developed into what they are now, if that makes sense.

Basically this. While I don't think that my experience went exactly the same way, it nonetheless supports the idea that you make a could-be thoughtform into a tulpa by giving them attention and having them interact with things. Also, people usually choose words like daemon, soulbond or tulpa based on what feels right to them, what feels like it matches their thoughtform best. Sometimes a soulbond is more of a tulpa or tulpa more of a daemon, but we usually leave that up to the individual(s) to decide.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

So you say " I'd argue that even though they began their existence on their own." Now here you are saying that Yes they Come into being on their own accord. But then you say "It is a willfull act to create them." It sounds to me like a Contradiction. They make themselves.. But then you say they dont they are created by will. Do they create themselves or are there created by will? I think you need to rethink your logic.

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha

Alright think of it this way then. You happen to find a few cotton plants growing wild. You could just leave them alone, but you decide to harvest them, spin the cotton into thread, weave it into fabric and make something awesome with it. You may not have created the cotton itself, but you DID create what it ended up becoming. Does that make more sense now?