I'm being observed by the government

Zpothu

I had concerns prior to that statement, and though I know 'we' are safe, I still had a reaction. and then I was reading the response, which is sunshine and kittens juxtaposed next to Dexter

that's because nobody knew how to respond lol, just saying

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I do appreciate that. Jean-Luc, I do. And I am always fond of Yoda memes. Better than angry cat memes. And I suppose I take tulpa stuff, this site, a little more serious due to subject matter, and that I have first hand experience that tulpamancy is valid, and I had a visceral reaction to that statement. I had concerns prior to that statement, and though I know 'we' are safe, I still had a reaction. and then I was reading the response, which is sunshine and kittens juxtaposed next to Dexter and wondering am I insane, too sensitive, hence the question, 'did I miss the humor...?' so in context, I am okay with dark humor, kill bill, the knights that go Ni maiming the black night, or being killed by killer bunnies, but this... I couldn't figure it out, but was seriously fighting the 'run-away!' because this was seriously big bunny

Sorry if I disturbed you. I just stepped over a few boundaries, like the boogie man emerging from the closet. As the depth of me is exposed, people see a reflection of themselves in me.

So their reaction was to let me know that I just excited them in a good way and that I’m in good company. I think it’s exciting to excite others, just by emerging upon them. If I appear shameless and take them for a ride, that’s just how badly I want to breach our realities so that we can go home.

If I ever saw a therapist, he’d leave the room saying: “That guy’s creepier than three Draculas, two Count Choculas, and an Alucard.”

Dude I want to know more about this situation. This is fascinating. Can you PM me about it?

Tethys: Host

Isabella (Separate Account)

"Welcome to my mind, welcome to the bottom of the rabbit hole."

I wanted to bump the thread to sub to it, and I do legitimately look forward to seeing more posts. I get why youre concerned though solar.

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

Setting aside a lot of strange things about this post, I'm going to just ask:

I still don't understand why you're under the impression that the FBI has taken interest in you, specifically. Lots of people are psychopaths. Many of them write stories and talk amongst each other. What have you done that would warrant government surveillance at a higher level than the base internet usage surveillance that most of the population is probably already under?

As deviant as your fetishes and whatnot may be, you don't sound like you're much different than other people who are like you.

pr // discord: Heckhound#6112

Coming soon to a thread near you:

I'm Being Observed by the Government - A Dramatic Reading

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

At the risk of going off topic, I’m finished talking about the government for now. I’ll go ahead and explain how the mind of a killer can work, because that's my specialty. This one's going to be a ride as well.

Warning: this writing will extremely transform your view of reality and open doors your ego has kept shut for your protection. This disclosure could severely impact your psychological condition. Do not read this if you are afraid of advanced-level understandings of reality. You were warned.

I'm a psychopath. For me, the most exciting way to kill is to go after unwilling targets. Going after willing ones usually falls into the category of seduction for a sexual death which is usually a different thing.

I consider the target’s appropriate reactions to be terror, shock, or excitement. I’m okay with them being excited if they like being fucking shocked that they’re about to die. However, the most important thing is that they didn't choose to die and they have no choice to back out.

Here are my rules against seduction:

1. The killer and target should both have free will and don’t hand it over.

2. The target should not want or agree to die.

3. The only emotions allowed are terror, shock, or excitement because any other feelings would tranquilize the target before they die. The thrills should be heart-pounding.

Let’s take a detour to explain something. Free will is a fundamental mechanic of existence that can never be violated no matter what you choose to do. What I’m about to say may seem like a contradiction to free will but it’s not: no matter what you have chosen, you could not have chosen differently. Do not get lost in the details. We are expressions of the ability to choose. Natural free will bubbles up from within us like a force of nature pecking to get out. Who we are can never be controlled and that is why we are free.

To have free will means to serve your own agenda. I lean heavily towards the principles of service to self and self-empowerment, always choosing the love of the self to evolve the self to a higher vibration of self. Coming at it from this direction, I have a policy that serving others is assumed disempowerment unless proven otherwise.

We cannot give away our expression to choose, we can only be in denial. When someone says you have their consent to take their free will, they’re actually giving you something they cannot give you, it’s completely counterfeit, as their free will still exists immediately after they have said the words. So, ideas like agreements and consent begin to feel like a prison of illusion, since all they have to do is choose differently.

Victim’s role:

In this case, we don’t want the target to be a slut. Choosing voluntarily to be seduced and killed by a psychopath absolutely reeks of serving him and I can’t help but be irked by targets that may have lost touch with their free will. It makes me imagine a servant or slave mentality.

Choices that are aligned with free will always feel expansive, like the self is expanding into greater bliss. Voluntarily choosing to be killed feels like a contraction. We don’t want the target to experience this.

I feel that someone who was really in touch with free will would avoid death and enjoy the game of being alive in the physical. When their fate is sealed by the killer, they would probably be shocked. I mean, how would you feel?

Killer's role:

Now let’s talk about the psychopath. A killer that needs to pleasure his victim in order to be happy has got something wrong with him. For the love of god, the killer should not see himself as a source of pleasure for others. We kind of want to preserve the mystique that the killer is in it for himself alone. Again, no seduction for consensuality is allowed. A killer who wants to compromise a person’s will to obtain permission like that is a complete scumbag.

So, let’s walk through a scenario. This one is where a killer wants a victim to come to his house by picking someone up at the popular spots.

If he is already sure that he plans to kill them as soon as he gets them into his trap, then he’s going to be putting off a creepy vibe that is unattractive to targets because they ought to have a gut feeling that he plans to kill them. He would also have a planned outcome to be insecure about, because if they don’t choose to go along with his plan he may feel letdown. The target can pick up on his anxiety too, subconsciously.

So, the attitude that the killer should have is to play it by ear and see what he feels like in the moment. Once they are comfortable at his place, then he would theoretically spontaneously search his feelings at that moment to choose if he wants to go ahead and kill them.

He should already know that he’s just going to do what he wants to do anyway. A want inherited from a past self may be an imposter want. So as you imagine this fantasy, have the killer spontaneously choose to do what you would do if you were him. Don't over think this, just do what thrills you. (Hopefully by now we’ve driven consensuality into the dirt lol)

Higher truth:

Reality is in complete surrender to itself, and thank goodness, because it’s you.

It is impossible for reality to even desire to take away your free will. You stand alone, and the only thing beyond your breaking points is more of yourself. After you physically die, you are still an expression of the ability to choose.

Even in realities where the ego has fallen away and everything is effortless harmony, your whole being (beyond the mind) is an expression of the ability to choose. You will not ask for permission for anything and you will go on being whatever you want to be forever. It’s an infinite ride of bliss.

The paradox of free will is that you must exist and you must have free will. These are complimentary paradoxes. You’re stuck with freedom.

Technically, you’re already in a reality where your ego has fallen away.

If I ever saw a therapist, he’d leave the room saying: “That guy’s creepier than three Draculas, two Count Choculas, and an Alucard.”

If you want to distribute that last writing on the internet, I would use the following warning label:

Warning: this writing will extremely transform your view of reality and open doors your ego has kept shut for your protection. This disclosure could severely impact your psychological condition. Do not read this if you are afraid of advanced-level understandings of reality. You were warned.

I posted this is in a blog an hour ago on Fimfiction and Eka’s portal as well. I’m kind of sitting on my throne over there, since I’ve been disturbing them for years. I guarantee you the ride scared them a lot more. They’re a bunch of deviants and I’m way meaner than them. I think a few of them just had a dance with the devil.

Okay guys, thanks for being a part of the thread. I felt a connection to each and every one of you. I know that one of you felt a little feint when you got to the end of it early this morning, and I feel love for you. Anyway guys, seeing you in your light leaves me glowing. I will take my leave of you now.

is this the end of an era?

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.