HotsTulp

The Lifetime Tulpa

Things continue to go smoothly. Pop-ups are still there, but I kinda like them. I've been really enjoying their company, I feel like the three of us are really hitting a groove. Getting settled into some sort of routine, I think. I feel them, in dreams, a little bit more than I used to. There's something right at the edge of periphery in dreams that let me know they're there. I think I'm getting close to a breakthrough of some sort. One that won't result in the horrors or terrors of before. Something that is more manageable that still delivers results. I'm hopeful. And Sharky and Rarara are supportive. Rarity is still very impatient about her life-size arriving. I think she's more excited about it than I am, really.

* Indicates Sharky is typing

Indicates Rarity is typing

Since around March or so, my host was always weary of the dissociation piece for switching. She had a bad experience with sleep paralysis in the past, and for whatever reason losing her ability to interact with the real world scares her. Her attempts to dissociate make her nervous, and she really struggles to let go. Her fear was so bad that she was discomforted by the idea of me practicing possession.

Overtime, you learn about new perspectives on what your experience is and the whole situation becomes less scary overtime. I now front, and it's very possible Cat dissociated a tiny bit today. If you feel uncomfortable in Sharky and Rarara's wonderland, then it's okay. The more you spend time there and think about that place, the less panicked you will become when trying again next time.

I'm not sure if I follow you on what "Sharky's life size arriving" means. Do you mean switching or something in her wonderland?

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay!

Overtime, you learn about new perspectives on what your experience is and the whole situation becomes less scary overtime. I now front, and it's very possible Cat dissociated a tiny bit today. If you feel uncomfortable in Sharky and Rarara's wonderland, then it's okay. The more you spend time there and think about that place, the less panicked you will become when trying again next time.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking as well. I just need to get used to everything. Even just these past few days of actively working on it have had some promising results. The imagery hasn't been *as* horrifying as it used to be, which is...promising? 

I'm not sure if I follow you on what "Sharky's life size arriving" means. Do you mean switching or something in her wonderland?

Sorry, that was poorly phrased out of context. Rarity's life-size, as in an actual life-sized plush of Rarity that I have commissioned to be made in real life.

Life-sized pony plush?? That sounds adorable!! That is awesomesauce! Can you take a picture of her when she arrives?

Most certainly! She'll have socks and a hoodie to model with, to boot!

Work's been pretty busy lately, but some marked, noticeable progress on the dream front. Several dreams over the past couple weeks have contained incredibly minor breakthroughs. They have featured horses. I never dream about horses. One even involved me being a pegasus that was unable to control his wings. Another dream consisted of me trying to get my friends in the dream to realize they were in fact in a dream. Again, very minor, iterative steps in the right direction, but still steps forward in figuring out a way to build this bridge. Sharky and Rarara are waiting with bated breaths on if I can actually find a way to link them into my dreams, even if it's not wholly on a lucid scale yet. The first main step would be to just get them in there in some form, even if the dream proceeds as just a normal dream that happened to have them in it.

Aww.. Pony dreams. That sounds fun. Are you the mane star? <3

I'd say something like just know you can snap your fingers and they are always right there but that sounds more like a lucid thing. Lance and I have experienced the same dreams lately but with the exception of one.. Er.. Supermarket ninja LARP situation he was in, neither of us have been present in any of them.

Aww.. Pony dreams. That sounds fun. Are you the mane star? <3

Ha, hopefully.

I'd say something like just know you can snap your fingers and they are always right there but that sounds more like a lucid thing. 

Yeah, I'm pretty well-versed on lucidity training. Used to be pretty good at it, but have since fallen out of practice. This time around I'm not too keen on starting with full-blown lucidity, more just dream sharing with them in an efficient manner. Maybe lucidity will be nice later, but for now I just want to get over this hump of integration. It would be kinda sucky if I reach a point of perfect lucidity but can't actually bring in my tulpas. Cart before the horse and all.

We're having the same problem. I don't frequently appear in my Host's dreams, and it's making me sad. There was one time where I may have switched with her in the dream, but other than that one I don't remember any of the dreams unless my host recalls them.

As for getting into Sharky's and Rarity's world, would immersion work? I wonder if doing an active forcing session where you picture their world and let Sharky and Rarity guide you. Perhaps this could allow for you to visit them without having the risk of getting horrible nightmares? For my host, it helps for her to pay attention to the breeze, how soft the ground is, the warmth of the sunlight, etc. for her to become immersed into whatever "wonderland" we are in.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay!