LanceReilyn

Lance's Head, the Thread

I don't usually comment on PRs even when I do rarely read them, but I thought I should let you know I read that textwall.

You're free to stick around even if you don't consider your system involved in tulpamancy, you know. Like, still from the incorrect perspective that you'd need to be involved in it in the first place, it's still a community of nice people that gets you, you know? People sometimes think their pluralities aren't enough like tulpamancy to be here.. but I think they tend to realize when they either can't or have difficulties talking about their plurality in other (unrelated) communities that Tulpa.info was actually pretty good in that sense. Whether you are or aren't a tulpa, at least you can talk about yourself and be relatively well understood - and if not perfectly understood, still probably accepted - here.

Well, up to you of course. I'm just saying you're still welcome and appreciated here either way.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

Thanks guys! I don't plan on leaving.. I have lots of nice friends and cousins here after all! And like Lumi said, lots of you 'get' me and I love that.

I'm still around on Discord a lot. Reilyn-Alley #2026, feel free to hit me up! I will check in on .info now and then, comment on stuffs, hang out with you guys!

I basically meant that this progress report on our tulpamancy endeavours is over. Way different priorities now but I'm not leaving leaving.

Hugs!