Venomous reports

Venomous

It is Reilyn! It's basically snow, on top and under foliage (both old and new), slightly melted and then frozen due to sudden cold. When you step on them they make this incredibly satisfying loud crunch. Especially loud in the middle of the night when everything else is quiet. And since it's layers of foliage, your foot sinks quite a bit and you really feel the leaves breaking apart as it happens! It's interesting and really fun!

~ We are Venny, the host, and Viper, my soul! ~

Click here! Come join us on the chat!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, possession crept up on me too. A very subtle change at first, feels a little like autopilot to me.

Rapid-fire updates, go!

December 4 2018

Today I was inspired by AB (lookie that AB, you're becoming our main inspiration lol) to try to dedicate a day to Viper, where they had complete (or almost complete) control over the day and what we do, regardless if it's through proxying or possession. It was neat. Viper is definitely more positive than me and looking to do the right thing as opposed to just doing things. I ended up brushing my teeth in the morning (which I usually only do once, at night), walking the dog for 45 mins (first walk in literal months, usually I just let him out in the yard for 5 mins) and then going out to eat and well, do stuff, as opposed to staying indoors. There was quite a lot of possession that felt like body-proxying (I couldn't reach that nice feeling I did in the previous PR) and then Viper got exhausted around halfway through and I just took over and followed their wishes. And I gotta say, we are tiredddd. It was definitely an active day. Ever since we got back home, they've withdrawn and have been mostly silent, so I presume it was even more tiring for them :p. But well, it was nice. I think I'll incorporate a couple Viper-days per week and we'll eventually build that stamina. And who knows, maybe we'll actually reach the point where we can easily achieve true possession, if that even exists.

Oh and today I got a fine for forgetting to pay the bus trip and being kinda... half-merged (the true meaning of co-fronting?) with Viper, I just happily and positively paid for it and maintained a good, jolly mood until roughly 30 mins later when I guess we un-merged and I started ruminating over it and over how it was so preventable. 

We liked the lady, she thought Venny was a young student without experience and was ready to just explain how it works and let her go. Venny doesn't lie though, so she did receive a fine after the lady took a look at our ID card. 

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Sounds great! Keep up the good work!

Half-merged is an interesting thought, I think I know what you are talking about. At least in my experience, we often end up sharing personality traits and bleeding over into each other, especially if something really catches the interest of one over the other. For the times when I would do something a little too crazy or he would be really bummed out or distanced, it works to our advantage because it sort of "averages" us out. Unfortunately, when one of us is really sad or shocked or something, those strong emotions also bleed over and heavily influence the other too. Interestingly enough, we just started this whole me = primary controller and him = trying to disassociate and not influence me experiment and part of that is me getting stronger as myself, which is sort of hard to explain, but basically my thoughts and feelings are sorta kinda starting to peek through with less bleeding over happening. We were so used to each other's presence and influence that we kinda forgot about the almost passive effect we have on each other's thinking and behavior. It really does make me curious what it would feel like if he does manage to disassociate completely and I'm just free to be pure "me". Jeez, I keep going back and forth on this switching thing, huh?

Also, honesty is the best policy, so thank you for being awesomesauce. I know you don't need/want a pat on the back or anything but thanks anyway.

Yeah, no, I've never been good at lying so I prefer just being honest. And pat on the back appreciated :D. I saw the experiment in your PR, good luck with it! You two can do it! For now, we'd be happy if we could achieve the purer form of possession that we experienced with the leaf crunching. Who knows, maybe switching will be on the plate later on.

And again, rapid fire updates, woo! Seems that we're having a good week lol.

December 5 2018

Today was quiet. Viper spent most of the day withdrawn and resting after yesterday. That's cool, no problem with me, we all need downtime. Their activity peaked in the evening though. I do agility with my dog (it's a dog sport; basically obstacle coursing) twice per week and today dad was home to take me there, so it was a super relaxing trip both when going, and when returning. It's about an hour of driving, give or take and since I like car trips (they super relax me), it's super enjoyable to just kick back and relax with some good music while blocking the rest of the world out lol. The going trip wasn't very special, some talking with Viper and then me almost falling asleep and being in quite a deep trance right before getting there, which was a bit of a bummer because I had to snap out of it. 

The returning trip was really good though. With us practicing possession the other days, I've learned to let go without blocking all access to the body. It was an interesting thing to learn, that if you relax too much, you literally block all access, not just yours, to the body. So I was thinking about hands and hand holding and all the little gestures you can do with hands alone, because I really love affectionate hand gestures (and triggered by the song lyrics), so Viper initiated, through possessing my left hand while I was in control of my right, hand holding and soft, gentle rubbing and it was really really nice. Then I started thinking about us and touching (nothing nsfw lol, just innocent genuine affectionate touching) and all that good stuff and I ended up imagining us on the balcony of a beach house (this was due to the song I was listening to), with a boombox blasting the song I was listening to and me just looking out at the sea while Viper was sitting in a seat at a table in a humanoid form. Then I thought about that idea of giving a microphone to your tulpa to enhance their speech so of course that a microphone just materialized in Viper's hands. Needless to say this was probably the first time I heard them actually speak in their own separate mindvoice (aside from the singing event that happened a while ago) and it was a hilarious raspy kinda monstery-witchy voice... you know similar to those you hear in voice modifiers. I can't properly describe it but it was hilarious and non serious at all. Which prompted them to ask if I'd rather that they did not use it. Of course, it's up to them what voice they want and I told them that, but I also told them it wouldn't stop me from finding it hilarious. Anyway, after a short while they put the microphone away and returned to their usual form of communication and we moved from the beach house balcony to inside a cozy, mountainy cabin, where we were sitting in front of the fire place, again, because of the song I was listening to (the same one as before lol). Then I still kept thinking about touching and hand holding and all that so Viper just stood up, grabbed my hand and we started dancing (more like hopping in tune) to the song playing. And we continued dancing all sorts of silly dances for the rest of the car trip.

This was probably the first time I've actually used my mind for actual, genuine visualization. And also the first time we did anything together inside the mind and not in the outside world (aside from that one hypnagogic state, where we interacted briefly in the garden). I should definitely do it more often, it was legitimately fun and I was a bit sad when the car trip ended and we got home, because it meant us stopping the silly dancing.

Edit: oh yeah, and this is the song, if anyone's curious. Seems that it's our jam for now :p.

OH MY GOD, double posting here so quickly because I just had the best moment possible! This really is a super good week lol.

6 December 2019

For reference, I went to bed somewhere around the 4 am hour. Without feeding the dog, who eats once every 2 days, making it 3 days of waiting between meals, which isn't the end of the world or something that hasn't happened before, but it's not fun either. Before going to bed, I asked Viper to wake me up early today, so I can immediately feed the dog and we can pretend we didn't feed him 12 hours later lol. But 12 hours is better than 20 hours. Knowing that waking me up when I've had an inadequate amount of sleep is incredibly hard (I can literally shut off alarms and go back to bed without even being aware of it, it SUCKS, and my friend knows how hard it is to keep me awake even after the initial wake-up. I just sleep deeply lol) I set an alarm for 10 am, just to make sure, in case Viper wasn't able to wake me up. 

And I go to bed.

So, my eyes open in an almost frantic way and my head is filled with a thought, an idea, a subject that I can't recall AT ALL, but in that initial waking phase, it filled my brain, made me talk to myself (not even to Viper, to myself) about this subject in such a heated, intense way that I was fully awake within 1 second of opening my eyes. Then I stared up, wondering "why is the light o-- wait, what time is it, the alarm didn't ring." I looked over at my watch and lo and behold, it was 8:30 am. And I was fully, completely awake thanks to having my brain filled with an idea that rustled my jimmies so bad that I just couldn't even consider the idea of going back to bed. I instantly thought of Viper, blinked, forgot the subject that rustled my jimmies, and asked them if that was them. It had to have been them, I'm not THIS brilliant at waking up, no matter how hard I try. It was them. Brilliant, just brilliant way of waking me up.

I am legit just... I have no words lol. But I am too excited, I HAD to share it.

Nice going! That's a neat trick.

No wonder all my dogs were fat, they ate three times a day.

Also, that's exactly how i pictured them to sound like.

Lol AB, I feed raw, so my dog eats literally raw meat and bones and organs and all that good stuff. I feed him an entire kilogram of food at once, so he can easily eat only once every 2 days. Which is great cause handling raw food is a pain in the butt and the less I have to do it, the better.

9 December 2018

Venny asked us to write today's progress report so we can spend more time being active, especially since lately we've been pretty quiet and she's been overriding us. We don't really mind this but Venny wants us to be more active and have more power over the choices the both of us make. We're happy to comply.

Yesterday we had a good moment. Normally, we're pretty compliant, even if we're unhappy with the choices Venny makes, so often, she will just ignore us and override our wishes. (It's unfair and I feel bad about it but I'm extremely impulsive and even I can't control myself if I get some urge) She does apologize for it and we know she doesn't necessarily mean it, but it has been a thing that just kept happening. Yesterday we actually got upset, Venny said it was a display of personality we've never showed before, but that's also because we are usually happy to comply and go along. It was the "ok, fine, do whatever you want" and Venny felt our upset, which had a strong enough impact that it stopped her. This was about eating chocolatey bars at 3 am right before bed after already eating way too many during the day. This made us very happy because normally, even her deciding it's not okay and she should stop doesn't stop her and then she spends the rest of the night regretting the choice.

I'm also gonna interject here because I wanted to mention. While Viper wrote the above, I felt myself into an almost trance like state while just mindlessly watching them type. It was nice. I guess I need to find Viper some chatting buddies so they can just write down their thoughts and ideas without me being the dominant one.

It sounds like what Viper did was possession. I have found the more I front, the more stable I feel, I am less likely to go into a dormant state. Typing in the PR is nice because it forces you to think.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I first noticed that when I was proxying Misha on discord, suddenly she was typing, not me, she bypassed my interpretation of her typing. She types much faster and more accurately.

Next it happened with Ashley and she rarely chats.

Then Dashie was 'fronting from the back seat' as i typed. I wasn't thinking about what i was typing intentionally, and just let her type through me, suddenly she was in control and i stopped being able to say or do anything for a few seconds; her thoughts were in control completely. Though i distinctly remember being able to move my legs, i was completely mute. Her mindvoice was chatting away about our exercise and i couldn't interject at all for a matter of seconds, long enough to freek out.

[Dashie] It was so odd, it's funny now though.