First One to Reach 1,000 posts wins!

Azure Someone

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did lol. But after touching, I want them NOWWWW.

Most of my presents are really for my kid parts this year, and it's both the first 25th I've been genuinely excited for in years, and... unwrapping presents is gonna be weird. I'm going to do as much as possible in my room in private. Because I don't really give a shit about a lot of it- my brothers do, or my kids do. I got a lovely crochet rabbit teether ring/rattle, for example, and a set of doll furniture. God my kid parts like bunnies and kitties. 

I went and tuned the ukelele while the house was empty. I don't think I did a very good job. I like the vibrations. Cassidy's and Gavin's stuff hasn't come yet. We need to make one another cards as well. 

It's tradition that we get a present Christmas Eve day. I think I will ask for Cassidy's early cuz he wants to wear it to church. But that's a reasonable excuse, so maybe I can get ANOTHER present Christmas Eve day... oh ho ho.... 

I don't own any dress shoes. 

I have a small wicker sled. I want to do a hamster photoshoot. I think I have some shredded paper fill. My hamster is a fat old man now. -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

I spray painted high-tops gloss black once to make dress shoes. I wonder what others thought of that? It was an awkward time in my teens

I would have thought that was cool af.

Depending on your paint job.

I have a pair of good Vans and three-year-old foam sandals that the bottoms have worn smooth on. But I love them so much...

Our Thread

How do 2000 children go missing every year in the U.S.? That's a lot right? There are only ~310 cities in the U.S. with greater than 100,000 people, which means 6-7 kids go missing every day in your city! What the F?

Still a lot of kids gone. I'm not saying it's more than average, because it doesn't really matter. I just find it disturbing that kids just disappear out of nowhere.

Hello, my name is Kurisutina, but people call me Kuri. I have two headmates who I care about and a loving family to be proud and happy for. Do I need to say more?

Other's from this system: Matsuri, Xarbern

I had a friend go missing, he ran away for a few days after a beating. I'm surprised his parents gave enough of a shit to call anyone to report it, although maybe it was a caseworker or someone called DCFS or something. I've spoken to several trans people that "went missing" who ran away from abusive households. 

Outside of escaping abusive households, the most common form of kidnapping (which will also result in children being counted as missing, oftentimes) is when one family member (say, ex-spouse) takes a child without telling the custodial parent. 

I think my other old friend/boyfriend might have techincally been kidnapped, though he went willingly and was I think 14.  Dad didn't have custody. Dad showed up when mom wasn't home and said "I'll take you to 6 Flags" or some shit. I don't know how long that happened before mom was told, but that's the type of situation where a child can can techincally go missing and be kidnapped when nothing happened against their will. 

His dad was a shit human who didn't have custody for a reason though. However mom was also bad so, IDK!

I'm lucky enough to have my grandfather right down the street :P I just keep a bug-out bag of sorts. I think it's wise at all ages for kids to have a plan for what to do if they need to leave the house for safety reasons, even if that's just "run and tell the neighbors so they call the police." Being able to give names and addresses, maybe phone numbers of relatives, family friends, etc. -J

edit: he honestly did take him to 6 Flags

Our Thread